Hondo's Bar

WhoDey's Poker Room

WhoDey

maybe just the one in the left will do just fine... I quite proud of my wheeler hood, but four is pushin it( get it, wheeler, pushin it).

Is this a gif file? cause thats what the t shirt printing place needs it to be in... All must be gif files. Your definetley earning your 10 cents a day!

Well the CDPT (CDPoker Tour) is over for the month of May, and I came in second place for the overall standings of the month. It paid $250.00, and I'm quite happy about that. The tour has started again this path sunday for the month of June, and currently I'm in 11th place. The tour has changed in the way that now, the qualifiers during the week are worth points now. Before, it just paid out a $100 prize pool, and to qualify for the main tournaments on Sunday, you needed only to make top twenty. Its cool now because you can accumulate some points through out the week, and since there is six a week, it doesn't put so much pressure on the Sunday tourneys... Atleast for me it doesn't. Here's the info on the tour, and the point systems. Also here's the site for the current rankings of the tour.

• 3 weeks later...

This month has been rough.. I've dropped to 37th place in the rankings and the top ten seems so fare away. With the site now doing points for all of the qualifiers, its gotten a lot harder to accumulate points, and keep yourself high in the rankings. I still think its a good idea to have points for the qualifiers, but I'm seeing that that means every tournament during the week you have to make sure you play, and play well. A couple people on the tour have just completely been the shit on the qualifiers, and at 25 points for first, they've began to runaway with the month. Heres to a comeback.

First I'll have to e-mail you an invite. You'll get an e-mail inviting you to CDPoker. There will be a link in the e-mail that you click on to sign up. When you sign up, use the same e-mail that I sent you the invite. If you use a different e-mail then neither one of us with get our bonus. Then when you get done signing up, just download the software, and your good to go. Let me know when you wanna do this and I'll e-mail you the invite.

As soon as we get the final logo to make the t-shirts with, you know you gettin one playa! From the beach to brick city, WhoDey's squad is cleanin ya out... Nobodys gonna like us no more when we keep takin their lunch money.

So, if comics dont jiggle my balls the way i think a room of men hangin out, with phalic symbols (that's fancy-talk for cock) in their mouths does, that mean im finally ready to play the strategic equivalent of rimjobbing that is texas hold'em? Holla! (no homo, just in case)

So, if comics dont jiggle my balls the way i think a room of men hangin out, with phalic symbols (that's fancy-talk for cock) in their mouths does, that mean im finally ready to play the strategic equivalent of rimjobbing that is texas hold'em?  Holla! (no homo, just in case)

Hey Nick, I'll be damned if you ruin my thread you fucker. Don't be mad cause you lose each and every week... Don't take it out on me. You suck for a reason, I try and kick knowledge but noooooo, your like, yeah Ill have to check that out, or, yeah I may look into that. But you don't... If you can't spot the sucker at the table, you must be the sucker.

When someone spends an hour or two hustling their own money out of you, while you drink their beer, i gotta say, i feel like quite the sucker.

Somedays, i think i could sell you your own asshole, man.

What does thats say about you though. You have free money to make more money. Wouldn't you take advantage of it all? Especially on top of the free beer. Seems like you could make out even better if only you weren't so dumb.

You're so right! Here my dumbass is, playing & drinking free with friends, while i could be, you know, tightening my ass, bitching about who's turn it is, why arent you guys playing seriously, what music is on, etc and maybe make like five bucks in the process. That sounds like a lot more fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived