Hondo's Bar

Dear Isa...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear Isa,

thats a pretty good list.  If you can tell me who originally did "Behind Blue Eyes", you get a free beer.  Dont cheat, now.

HELLO!!!! FRANK SINATRA!!!!

wait...when do I get this beer? and have you found Donkey yet?

Also WHEN ARE WE HAVING POKER AGAIN?

HELLO!!!! FRANK SINATRA!!!!

wait...when do I get this beer? and have you found Donkey yet?

Also WHEN ARE WE HAVING POKER AGAIN?

yay, answers on someone else's question thread!

1) im afraid not; old blue eyes didnt do "Behind Blue Eyes", but The Who did. No beer for you!

2) No luck with Donkey...im beginning to think he trot away, possibly with Puss N' Boots.

3) As previously announced, poker at my place is suspended; im no longer hosting. Other hondonians are having smaller but higher-wage games lately, post in sports if youre down.

yay, answers on someone else's question thread!

1) im afraid not; old blue eyes didnt do "Behind Blue Eyes", but The Who did. No beer for you!

2) No luck with Donkey...im beginning to think he trot away, possibly with Puss N' Boots.

3) As previously announced, poker at my place is suspended; im no longer hosting. Other hondonians are having smaller but higher-wage games lately, post in sports if youre down.

DAMN IT...I knew I should have gone with The Who... :fuming::pimp:

Man I want a smoothie.

or Boba.

mmmmm boba tea...

ISA- Once upon a time you mentioned coming to see family in TX, and that you were going to fly into DFW airport. Is that still planned?

I have no clue anymore...my mom hasn't mentioned anything else about it. :D I want to go though.

If you ever do get the chance to make it out, would you like to enjoy the yumminess that is boba tea?

YES!!!! I still haven't found a Boba tea house out here. I miss my tea. :D

I might even take a mini vacation with my boyfriend who knows I might just wanna drive out there.

Do not blame me for forgetting. i reminder her  about it and she is tried beacuse she is isabel. I will try to remind her again

what what!!!???!??!?? I was exausted cause of you, if I do recall the events of the evening. Jax I have class all week and on fridays I have no class so I can swing by after work if you like. I do apologize.

Are you going to be at Smoothie King? I miss your smoothies...

I'll be there Friday til 2pm.

DAMN IT...I work till 5. After work I wanted to go get a pedi and mani. I need them. Can't you work later? I want a Jax smoothie. It's not the same if someone else makes it.

:D

Plus you look so sexy making them too...

Archived