Hondo's Bar

Dear Isa...

dear isabel,

why are boys so stupid that we should throw rocks at them?

and indeed, have you ever thrown a rock at one?

-thx def.

Oh...hun they are all stupid but what size rock are we talking here? Boulder or little pebble kind you can hold in your hand? I haven't thrown a rock but I hit one with the inner tube of my tire once. (don't piss me off I can be violent) Sometimes boys can't help it. Thats why they are boys. When you date a man...and not a boy you can tell the difference, however sometimes you'd probably wanna throw a rock at him too. Boys or men there is not much of a difference, rocks can be thrown at them whenever possible. (No babe I'd haven't wanted to throw a rock at you...yet. :D )

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How goes the baby-having? and what's the due date again? does hondo's get stock in the kid like we did with solara?

Aislynn is well..and she is actually kicking me all the time. My actual due date is January 1st, however, since the gestational diabeties and all is in effect I am going to be enduced by 7 days. So she will probably be born on Christmas day. And yes I do think Honod's can get stock with Aislynn since she is the prcoduct of two Hondonians. (LostWarrior who no longer posts is the father).

• 3 years later...

Archived