Hondo's Bar

Most Funky Fresh Bass Line

you have a lot of faith in FIU people being around late on a sunday night. fair enough, we can always find a hobo by the preserve.

by the way, DoJ did well with Super Metroid, but my favorites often draw from Streets of Rage. This video's long, but its harder to find misses than hits - at least, as far as they're showing parts 1 & 2, i didnt play 3 much and dont recall if the OST could hang.

• 2 years later...

I was never much of a Cake fan, since I don't much care for that one song and all of their songs seem to be pretty much that one song, but that is definitely one funky fresh bass line.

No particular song here, I'm just going to say "Les Claypool" and you can pick a favorite in your head.

I was never much of a Cake fan, since I don't much care for that one song and all of their songs seem to be pretty much that one song, but that is definitely one funky fresh bass line.

No particular song here, I'm just going to say "Les Claypool" and you can pick a favorite in your head.

Spot fucking on re Claypool. I'd be inclined to trashtalk Cake as well but I CBF listening to anything past what I've heard on the radio.

Archived