Hondo's Bar

Nintendo Wii

The NZA

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much love ot Jax for the 2nd nunchuck, and Sen for Zelda. There's a blue light flashing on my wii for days now, cant wait to see if i got the add from Oppai & MJ, ill post their friend codes here soon if they want too.

After the party, Chief and WhoDey are thinking bout joining in, that'd be so awesome.

Yo Nick, did you get mine and nanno's miis?

Sorry man, havent been home for days, lookin forward to em tomorrow tho!

Ok, so it was the baseball that sold it for me...

Really? i was drinking so i didnt get to see you play it - howd you do? i practiced the homerun derby once and did good but my outfield people are horrible, i cant seem to win.

Added as well, here's to hoping your roomie gets the wifi sorted out. Worse comes to worse, rather than the LAN adapter, ive found (what bish mentinoed) a USB adapter for like $30-40 that can carry your internets singal to the wii, might get one myself.

The Docking/Power statiion got bumped back a week or two, im still all over that when it comes out.

Which hondonians dont have miis? I churned out a few from MH's celebrity link, and theyre all on mingle. Last i checked i had over 40 miis with a few hagglers on parade.

Cool. Ill give it a go, or wait till next time youre over and have you customize it. The best part is when they mingle, the next thing you know, bishop's flirting with Jumbie and Skeet.

2Track doesnt seem to talk to anybody lately, the antisocial fuck.

reggie_packing_wii.jpg

TaraReid_Squir_12319810_Max-thumb.jpg

wiiwantcricket.jpg

Feb. 14 Wii Play with Wii Remote Nintendo

March 27 Disney's Meet the Robinsons Buena Vista

March Bust-A-Move Bash Majesco

March Prince of Persia Rival Swords Ubisoft

March TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Ubisoft

March Bionicle Heroes Eidos

March Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII Ubisoft

Q1 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 EA

Q1 SSX Blur EA

Q1 The Godfather Blackhand Edition EA

Q1 Medal of Honor Vanguard EA

Q1 Sonic and the Secret Rings Sega

April Super Paper Mario

I heard this month might see Sonic, and it might not suck.

Get your Mii sculptures if youre so inclined! or a Zelda hoodie!

viidelectrix.jpg

Strongbad's coming to the Wii? and rumors of Sam & Max too...plus, rumors of the frecnh creator of Flashback doing a wii game...this is nothing but good.

PS Jax: was browing at WiiParty.net and found this, its a wii map site to see who's got friend codes/a system around you.

PPS that docking station comes out in less than a week, preorder it here.

icon5.gif why i oughta...!

I gotta check back, i saw some people nearby. I was gonna be all eletist and not add anyone i didnt know, but one forum i read said that when youre connected to more people, its like a daisy chain of miis in your parade; i.e., Wayne might have a friend over there who's miis could now show up on my parade. Assuming its true, that's pretty cool, and no reason not to make freinds, i guess.

oh, and when looking for this, i found this...making your wiimote and nunchuck like link's master sword and shield, how cool is that shit?! that will be mine before i play zelda.

ps Jax, is that how it works in zelda? is the nunchuck your shield?

This guy is an asshole. "He doesn't mention which platform, so while the Wii is the most likely target, don't put it past them to release a tappy little DS version either. No dates or other information yet, but that can't be too far off. So, whaddya think? Logical extension of the brand name, or shameless milking of an over-extended franchise?"

Over extended franchise? There are 2 guitar hero games, and until it's on xbox360, it's only been on one platform! It got game of the year from like a dozen publications between the two games. This game has a huge following full of people that want more more more GH games. This is clearly the cockgobblery of a skeptic that has never played the game. A 'practical gamer' only.