Hondo's Bar

Nintendo Wii

The NZA

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gief_300.gif

Slow week with new VC titles this week, next week should be better...few more Sega ones onna way. Me, im holding out for Zombies at my Neighbors...any day now.

Earthbound too...and they need to announce Chrono Trigger, one day.

The thing that I wish they would do with VC is at least put out the arcade versions of some of these games, I mean, who wants the SNES Final Fight sans a level, Guy, and transvestites? It just seems kinda weird to me. Props for beinging out some of the niche stuff though, Romance in the Three Kingdoms IV was an interesting choice.

Id love to see some MAME titles there.

you believe the rumors of Saturn & such systems coming? That'd be so awesome. Panzer Dragoon Saga finally (if itd somehow fit?), mebbe they get Sega-CD and i finally play Snatcher?

Latest Wii update should pave the way for a full version of the new, Opera-based browser, which you can get for free on the Wii store. Get it now before it goes pay in June...its not bad, streams well but i coudlnt watch shit at gametrailers.com sadly.

Actually, shit, for near-on AU$35, you'd think they'd but bluetooth or wifi sensors on either end, or a wireless reciever on the GC port and then just buy a plug-in for the actual controll to send the signal 'cause cords are a pain in the arse. Only thing I kept from my glorious GC days was my wireless control, so I wouldn't have to deal with that crap. Still wicked-awesome though.