Hondo's Bar

Nintendo Wii

The NZA

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i wantee d to pretend i was 5 then Id get a wiii... I'llll still with the shit shows i'm a fuckin mAn!

...you do remember were talkin bout video games here, right? you sound like jason talking about beer.

wayne: theyre here, ive seen em in stock. if you cant find one on your side of the pond, lemme know, cause you defintely shouldnt get ripped for one on ebay or soemthin.

we should fucking do that. itd be cheaper, and we can actually find those right now. can you imagine how real it'll feel when i try to showoff and hit myself in the face with one? we can write "nintendo" on it too, and i can pretend that im controlling one of your grandma's cats.

...you do remember were talkin bout video games here, right? you sound like jason talking about beer.

wayne: theyre here, ive seen em in stock. if you cant find one on your side of the pond, lemme know, cause you defintely shouldnt get ripped for one on ebay or soemthin.

They aren't due for release here til March... how much they retail for?

so everybody at that party that wasnt you or bishop was fags? shit man, i heard the gays got better music, i dindt know they had better games too. jumbie's onto something.

much love to doj & panch for coming in here, crapping on a new system neither's played, and helping make this like every forum with 15-year-old fanboys belittleing each other's favorite shit. "SONY ROOLZ!!1"

PS wii finder - im on this site like every day, still aint found one yet. :zzz:

much love to doj & panch for coming in here, crapping on a new system neither's played, and helping make this like every forum with 15-year-old fanboys belittleing each other's favorite shit. "SONY ROOLZ!!1"

ive played the wii sports once before, and i wasn't too taken by it... i still wanna try zelda, something fierce, but its the only game as of now on the wii i can see myself taking much of a shining to

ive played the wii sports once before, and i wasn't too taken by it... i still wanna try zelda, something fierce, but its the only game as of now on the wii i can see myself taking much of a shining to

woa there horsy,

you said on msn yesterday you'd not played a wii yet!?

So you play one today did you?

IC- Warioware is out on the 12th think this will be mine when i get paid on the 18th, currently copies of Zelda are like gold dust over here.

As for the virtual console updates, i'm hyped up about that, seems the us get the better games first though, but there are a few snes one's i want!

Also i would say i'm a Sony fanboy, but i decided, fuck it, i want a wii to see what the fuss is all about, and to be honest i'm more than happy with it, its great fun, i know its technically inferior to other next gen consoles, but i don't care man, the fun myself and nanno had with it last night, can only imagine the hijinks when we play it pissed!

nah, i played one in a shop a bit back... slipped my mind, i still want to give it a proper try.. i'm just not overly sold on it as of yet

Doj, no offense mate, but your full of shit,

I don't know of any shop that has had demo wii's in before or even since launch,

At all. I know they did wii roadshows, but there weren't many of them.

I now know why 2t goes at you hell for leather, its cos you come up with shit, all the time.

All this time, all this debate thats been on the boards about wii, you casually mention you tried it in a shop, yeah fucking right mate.

You'd have said it at teh time, to brag about it!

But no, cos you were backed into a hole you threw out that chesnut.

Its the internet for gods sake, but you don't need to fill everyone with shit all the time. I know you probably don't think you don't but you do at times, we all exagerate at times, but you do it more than others. I've met you, had beers with you, generally enjoyed your company, to me that is your biggest flaw, the whopper story telling. Call me a cynic but hey, thats me, like a tin of ronseal, does exactly what it says on the tin, i'm not a net scizo, i'm not out to impress anyone, i'm just here to shoot the breeze and have a laugh without being a pretentious wanker.

I'm hyped about wii, especially now after playing one, will be picking up zelda tomorrow hopefully i'll be even more hyped.

You're happy with your 360 and your games, thats fine, i can honestly say i've only ever played it in the shop for a few minutes, thats all, don't know anyone in my locale who has one... maybe i'll get one of those too to see what the fuss is.

We are after all human and entitled to our opinions,and as this board isn't censored, its good to get these things off our chests.

Edited by soldier of fortune