Hondo's Bar

Suddenly 2Track

thats right, in a bold move, im making a question thread for 2T just to see him handle the endless barage for as long as he permits. IC: turning hackery into threads since '01

Dear 2T,

1) whatever happened to your sequel-to-the Soft Crisps site, were you able to restore much of it?

2) Did you read Ennis' run on DC's Demon? It was fun, for crap. Why is the heirarchy in DC's hell (outside of Vertigo) ranked by rhyme scheme? Its a very weird concept. Its like hell's about freestyles, and the worse you are, the higher a place you get.

Is DC's hell meant to be like mainstream radio?

3) remind me why he's Shculer Bob again?

- Mesmorized in Miami

Where did you get me email address & why do you barrage me with pictures of your 'man-kakke tour' of Wales? My family is asking some serious questions and there's been talk of 'getting help'.

Waving angry three inches @ God in Oz.

1) whatever happened to your sequel-to-the Soft Crisps site, were you able to restore much of it?

The saddest fucking thing is I've owned the domain for well over a year now....

While alot of it was lost twice over it is coming soon. I think basically my co-conspiritor on SC is really busy finishing up college and I'm not confident enough to go about it by myself. There is jack shit that wasn't lost, but I promise it's gonna be good, and I am by far my harshest critic. Also it's not gonna be as in-jokery as SC which was my biggest problem with it. It was just a joke for my friends when it started on geocities but once people got wind of it we started getting hits from everywhere so it was kinda weird. I tried to expand on it and not make it so that you'd have to know him&her to get it but I don't think I really pulled it off.

The new site however I promise will be open for all. It's changed time and time again and now finally I'm really happy with where it's at now. If by the end of next month my buddy is still dragging his heels I'm gonna just go it alone for a while, but I'm told he'll be ready for it soon. I really think you'll dig it.

2) Did you read Ennis' run on DC's Demon?  It was fun, for crap.  Why is the heirarchy in DC's hell (outside of Vertigo) ranked by rhyme scheme?  Its a very weird concept.  Its like hell's about freestyles, and the worse you are, the higher a place you get. 

Is DC's hell meant to be like mainstream radio?

I didn't read Ennis' Demon but would if I could. I dug Alan Grant's work on it (not that I read that much 'cause DC sucks motherfucking man balls). As for DC, fuck DC. DC will never be my mighty Marvel. I'm joining FOOM as soon as I post this.

3) remind me why he's Shculer Bob again?

Bartleby calls Silent Bob Schuler Bib after he's thrown out of the train in Dogma. Story goes Smith told Affleck that that was what Silent Bob was called in Germany where he was huge and Affleck bought it. I heard it on the commentary and started calling our Bob that just cause. A sly joke that I knew he'd get and most everyone else would be clueless about. Like me and you and that threesome joke we always go on about.....say where's Spongebob at...?

Edited by 2track

What was it like to play with Morisson Poe?

Exhilirating. A mix of beating all the asian kids down the Jersey Shore at Dance, Dance Revolution and shaving my man-parts with a very sharp razor.

Did you think that the lead singer Jean is hot? I do..

She is indeed very hot. Please don't tell me she's a man in disguise, I've already stored enough memory of her to keep me busy when the lights go out later. Then again, always open to new things you never know. Hot Costners for all.

Where did you guys play together?

We played all around the tri-state. They were really good too, but do you think that anyone could actually beat me at Brat Pack Top Trumps? Not likely. I always carry an extra Anthony Michael Hall.

Where did you get me email address & why do you barrage me with pictures of your 'man-kakke tour' of Wales? My family is asking some serious questions and there's been talk of 'getting help'.

Sorry about that, I was supposed to send those to submissions@nicksinternationalhouseofmancakes.com - I'll make sure it never happens again.

mad hyped about the site. :D

1) what's FOOM? They like H.E.A.T.?

2) ive still been tryin to come up with one post that'll violate every single one of John Byrne's board rules at the same time. Will it still be funny, or is the twilight of Byrne's career enough of a joke?

3) What would you do if you had Hitler's brain, somehow preserved?

4) Should i take my International House of Man-Cakes cross coastal, or is the west side just not ready for such bukkakerific ventures?

1) what's FOOM? They like H.E.A.T.?

Friends of Ol' Marvel is a clandestine organisation that I cannot speak about except to tell you that although it is clandestine we have no, I repeat NO affiliation with Clandestine...collectors item my ball bag.

2) ive still been tryin to come up with one post that'll violate every single one of John Byrne's board rules at the same time. Will it still be funny, or is the twilight of Byrne's career enough of a joke?

Back before Corman's Fantastic Four flick was released I saw in Wizard that there could be a Next Men movie on the way. I'm still hoping that this will happen. Next Men were the best. Kinda like herpes simple minor without the sex.

3) What would you do if you had Hitler's brain, somehow preserved?

Why I'd have to bukkake him. Not 'cause it turns me on cumming on dictators* more that it'd be funny 'case there's nothing he could do.

4) Should i take my International House of Man-Cakes cross coastal, or is the west side just not ready for such bukkakerific ventures?

At first the west side will be confused but once they get a load of your mancakes they'll be hooked like Jax on poon.

*well maybe a little. Where Benito at?

Dear 2T,

perhaps inspired by you unearthing the old pic of our trip together, i actually had a dream last night you took place in. Very odd, because i dont often have supporting cast from folks i know, much less (sadly) havent drunk with much. Regardless, since all recanting of dreams is awfully boring, i will begin:

All i recall is i was with some chick who was cute at this bar, and you were there too, the 3 of us apparently shared a place to shave off rent (you had your own room, fear not). At said bar, a cat wandered across and took a liking to you. Tho you didnt seem fond of cats, this one was persistent, so youd resolved (likely after kicking back a few) to crawl on all 4's to try to "relate" to said cat, a move i recall thinking quite insightful.

You felt this only broguht you and said cat marginally closer, i imagine, and resolved to bring the odd creature home with us. Back at the place, i decided to check in on you & this animal, and by that point, i wasnt sure what you did, but it was a big fucking frog now. We debated a bit over the chance of you having latent molecular control powers before this changelling thing turned into another animal, and eventually, just cloned you. While we next discussed the ethical ramifactions & consequences of 2 2Tracks in existence, i believe your clone left to buy drugs, before we noticed. Before our next adventure, sadly, i woke up. :D

what does this all mean?

What is the origin of the Hot Costner?

Kevin Michael Costner originated the move some time ago when he became bored of regular sex and wanted to try something new..."but what?!" he thought. Deciding to play it by beer, he took his then beau to the beach to see what would happen. Soon as the alchohol took effect he suggested some skinny dipping and then once they got into the water he dunked her head, stuck his penis in her anal passage and boinked her in the head with a baseball bat. It was the best sex he ever had. That day he returned home and told all his friends about it and thus the Hot Costner was born.

Do you know anyone who has actually done it?

No one at all besides Kevin Costner *cough*andmeandjaxdoubleteamingskeeter*cough*

If you could be any other hondonian for a day, who would you be and why?

That's too hard to answer. I will however say that it would have to be one of Hondo's sexy ladies just so I could look at my boobahlahs and then take pictures of them for the next Who Be The Hottest Hondoian Lady poll. Or I'd be Spongebob. I'd like to remember what it was like B.P.*

*before pubes

Dear 2T,

perhaps inspired by you unearthing the old pic of our trip together, i actually had a dream last night you took place in.  Very odd, because i dont often have supporting cast from folks i know, much less (sadly) havent drunk with much.  Regardless, since all recanting of dreams is awfully boring, i will begin:

All i recall is i was with some chick who was cute at this bar, and you were there too, the 3 of us apparently shared a place to shave off rent (you had your own room, fear not).  At said bar, a cat wandered across and took a liking to you.  Tho you didnt seem fond of cats, this one was persistent, so youd resolved (likely after kicking back a few) to crawl on all 4's to try to "relate" to said cat, a move i recall thinking quite insightful. 

You felt this only broguht you and said cat marginally closer, i imagine, and resolved to bring the odd creature home with us.  Back at the place, i decided to check in on you & this animal, and by that point, i wasnt sure what you did, but it was a big fucking frog now.  We debated a bit over the chance of you having latent molecular control powers before this changelling thing turned into another animal, and eventually, just cloned you.  While we next discussed the ethical ramifactions & consequences of 2 2Tracks in existence, i believe your clone left to buy drugs, before we noticed.  Before our next adventure, sadly, i woke up. :D

what does this all mean?

It means "Romancing the Stone", beef jerkey and the soulful sounds of Roger aren't the best things to endulge in before you go to bed.

how do you come up with all your funny responses?

Booze, sleep deprevation and a knowingness that none of them are in fact at all funny. Well perhaps in a "That episode of 'Blossom' where Joey Lawrence date raped that chick he brought to the prom then Blossom rolled her eyes at him and it all ended with a group hug and some time spent being a bitch for Joey" way.

would you ever ask me a question in my questions thread?

I boycotted all questions threads a long time ago. They simply made me angry as there were so many. Perhaps it was 'cause with the amount there was there simply was no way to think of a witty queation to ask in all of them, so instead of seeming foolish and redundant I refused to take part. I would never, I say never be redundant. *cough*SavedbytheBellSisqoBukkakeHotCostner*cough*

I also refused to have an ask 2track thread so in an effort to be the THIS CAN GO NO FURTHER thread I did this - which didn't work and then IC started up this one and I couldn't not answer any questions 'cause he's just so darn cute. I mean could you say no to him? I know I couldn't and that's why I gots a burning ring of fire.

DAMN YOU NICHOLAS AND YOUR FLAME THROWING DOOM COCK!

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...