Hondo's Bar

Inquiring with teh Lauren0rz

continuing my last question: what are the statistical odds will you be in the bay area between the 14-21st of this month? you know, if you come out the 17th somehow, we can go watch de batman.

also, does the grammar nazi party have any issues with your l33t speak?

well, I won't be in the bay area exactly, I'll be in whackaville, but, I can be... le bay area eez not far from le vacaville.

though I do claim affiliation with the grammar nazi party, it is not official, I am considered moreso a staunch ally that can be called upon in times of grammatical need... otherwise, I am free to pursue my own ends and be a rogue agent, if you will, and investigate this curious 'elite' language. see kids, when I put it that way, grammar sounds BADASS.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you married my English major friend, The Vagrant,

a) would you two say "I do" with your hands on a Thesaurus?

I think it might be more apropos for us to do so on a copy of The Purloined Poe or Derrida and Differance.

b) could I be best man?

Well, I think that's up to the groom to decide that, no? I would have no objections. I'll try to get some cute single friends to be bridesmaids.

c) would you like to carry on some extramarital affrairs with yours truely?

lol, you scoundrel. I only cheated that one time... I'm not inclined to do so again. 'Twould not be honorable. OH wait, I thought you wrote 'affairs'... well, perhaps you had something less deceitful in mind then. :fuming:

so....so you can make it out, then? Catching Batman & then some drinks or something woudl be awesome. Ill tottally butcher words so you can correct me, too.

heh, it's possible, I'm not sure. I won't get my schedule for that week, for another week. I'll have to see what days I have off.

Hey I know your a Shakira fan and I already have the CD (thanks to my wonderful other half) and I was wondering if you heard it already? If not would you like a copy? I can totally send it to you.

btw...the tittle of this album is Ficcion Oral. (Oral fixation)

Yes I have heard of the new album, and that she'll be releasing Oral Fixation Pt 2 in English sometime later... it's all 'unprecedented'-y, I guess that's why it's a big deal. But hey if you feel like sending me a copy of Fijacion Oral... I wouldn't complain. :D The video for La Tortura is teh kewl.

• 3 weeks later...

so Caucazoid?

(1) Why don't they make Big Baci's anymore or Carmel Blisses?

(2) When are me. you and florez gonna reunite at the Nugget?

(3) Why do I miss the Leah bus so much? (even though it would probably cost me like $100 to fill up the tank right now)

(4) Why haven't I been to Vacaville in hella long? Also, it's gonna be tight being able to go to Vasquez with you (woops the second part wasn't a question)

(1) Why don't they make Big Baci's anymore or Carmel Blisses?

Well, seeing as how the famous Baci closed its doors sometime earlier this year, or last year, I really don't remember, I would have to go with that as why... although, honestly, I don't know... Big Bacis and Caramel Blisses are the SHIT... the world is a much emptier place without them, and fuck caramel frappucinos, I'll never know bliss like the kind Baci gave me... plus their club sandwich was pretty badass.

The world just needs more fucking caramel.

(2) When are me. you and florez gonna reunite at the Nugget?

Hmm I'm gonna go with 'whenever people call me and actually follow through on plans'... come on, it's not like I'm Bigfoot, I'm sickeningly available for the most part even though I'm a retail slave at the factory outlets...

(3) Why do I miss the Leah bus so much? (even though it would probably cost me like $100 to fill up the tank right now)

haha yeah I miss the Leahbus too, although I don't miss Camacho makin me sit in the backseat at Circle K! fuck that shit bro!

(4) Why haven't I been to Vacaville in hella long? Also, it's gonna be tight being able to go to Vasquez with you (woops the second part wasn't a question)

Vacaville's tractor beam is notorious for malfunctioning at times, so while most Whackavillains get pulled in and pretty much stuck here for... ever or some shit, sometimes people actually break off and GET THE FUCK OU--I mean, move. Yeah. ... ... Run nigga run!

• 1 month later...

So in efforts to be less stubborn and hardheaded i'm posting in here. it's more or less a peace offering i guess. :yup:

anyway, def, i loves you so i figured i would post in here first (congrats on your smartest hondonian award!). so i was always wondering if there were any events in your life that made you decide to show some nip on hondos? because seriously, that took balls...er, ovaries, whatever. :eh:

Haha yay a question for me! And from the eternally lovely ooh la La Lindsay, who has now graced us with her presence in the Pooper er, I mean, Powder Room. I am honored that you chose my thread first. :2T: Ok enough of my blather, onto the good stuff...

anyway, def, i loves you so i figured i would post in here first (congrats on your smartest hondonian award!). so i was always wondering if there were any events in your life that made you decide to show some nip on hondos? because seriously, that took balls...er, ovaries, whatever.

Did it really? I don't mean that to sound like a challenge, I mean it more in my incredulous lauren0rz way... well, as I recall, there was some comments about needing more 'revealage,' so to speak... I'm always up for a challenge. If someone asks for a volunteer, and nobody else steps up, you know I'm gonna be up there. Also, I originally took those pics for my (now ex-)bf, and now I belong to no man, and I can show sexy pics of myself off if I so choose. So really, if you can swallow this seeming paradox, it was moreso an empowerment thing for me, rather than a move to titillate the perverted masses :blink: haha.

Def, how was your trip to the Island?

it was allright... i ate some good pizza... and carvel... but not as much as i wanted. i also went to three different malls, and AARTEMYS i think you would enjoy roosevelt field mall... and perhaps leahboo would as well... it had coach and mac and prada...

i of course was visiting my mom... and apparently her bf as well... yay divorce... or not. my lj friend aubree came from mass and we went to the city and the museum of natural history, OMG THERE WERE MOBS OF LITTLE KIDS. it was ridiculous.

i also saw some other family, practiced (audition today... eep), bought a bunch of new clothes, and had a lot of great (/sarcasm) luck with travel. we left at like 7 to go to the airport, for my flight at 7:50... didn't have my boarding pass yet... went the wrong way on the parkway... had to find how to get there from south state instead... called jetblue on the way there and got a flight into oakland instead of sac. dented my horn on the crazy ride there, too. so here i am, 3 hours of sleep, and now it's time to go back to school and be debauched.

• 3 weeks later...

well i did answer this in another thread, but to blatantly :bump: this up...

What courses are you taking this semester?

british literature before 1800... (yay chaucer)

adolescence and young adulthood... psych (no really)

computers and info processing :2T:

orchestra

ps... where my shakira cd be at??

Dear def,

What are you "Turn ons and Turn offs?"

Sincerely,

The Steakhouse Suitor.

ooh, alliteration. that's sexy. hmm, let's see...

turn ons... musical ability, or at least a deep interest in music, articulateness, someone who's not afraid to be bold and do some wacky shit, or has a neat ability/hobby they can share with me (take that as you will), a good sense of humor (good for me, in any case), and the ability to banter on the thin edge of the blade... a balance of sarcasm and innuendo. fun times. :2T: and, obviously, a cute face on a nice body -never- hurts.

turn offs... shallowness, homophobia, baby talk, taking suggestiveness too far, interest in strictly puerile activities, and the dreaded "i'm tired" or "i'm not in the mood right now."

Archived