Hondo's Bar

Inquiring with teh Lauren0rz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wish i had a boy toy  :love:

Dear def,

What is the strangest place that you ever "made whoopee "? And did this possible noisy and boisterous revelry create an exclamation of joy or victory on your behalf?

Sincerely,

Chuck Woolery.

ChuckWoolery.JPG

XOXO...I'll be back in two and two... :birf:

Dear def,

What is the strangest place that you ever "made whoopee "? And did this possible noisy and boisterous revelry create an exclamation of joy or victory on your behalf?

Sincerely,

Chuck Woolery.

mr. woolery and your impertinent questions!

haha, further ado aside, there's been no strange places. a few different beds, some mine, and no, never has there been an exclamation of joy from myself during such activity. no joy period.

So, def have you selected any pictures for the Miss Hondonian Calendar?

sadly... no. i would like to be able to take some, but i just have no way of taking pics... no camera, nothing.

Dear Def,

Why are you the best GF ever?! I don't see how you put up with a slobbish BF like myself.

Love,

Rachael.

you are the best internet bf ever! and i trust me, i had one, i know these things... :???: if by slobbish you mean WONDERFUL AND SUPER DUPER... then yes! totally slobbish!

Dear Def...

Can you please Pm me your addy again and I PROMISE I will be mailing your cd's this weekend.

Isa

ok, ok... jeez... promises, promises... everyone makes promises to me, how often do they keep them?! :ifyouknowwhatimean:

• 2 weeks later...

well, i'm not sure if i'm a good person to ask whether i'm as cool as i seem! heh. modesty prevents me and whatnot. but, to pay tribute to honesty, comparing myself to a fair number of people i've met over the years, you know what, yeah i'm pretty cool. i am fairly comfortable with that statement. however, i'm not sure the level of cool i seem. uber cool? or just kinda hangin out at the border of cool? anyway, i've come to terms with my coolness these past years. it's a crazy thing.

my -spare- time... well usually i kinda bum around on the computer, listen to music, if i'm not at class or work, i also practice, do hw, read, study, watch some law and order svu, or buffy, i also enjoy gettin crunk with my pals every wed. fri. and sat. night.

actually last night i had some shrimp diavolo. i'm not a huge seafood person, but some fish is ok and shrimp is always good.

my game system is SNES BABY. 32 bit all the way. we actually played some while drunk last week, it was sick. donkey kong and mario world, pretty sweet. i miss mario kart though, i was always princess and i ALWAYS won. always.

my game system is SNES BABY.  32 bit all the way.  we actually played some while drunk last week, it was sick.  donkey kong and mario world, pretty sweet.  i miss mario kart though, i was always princess and i ALWAYS won.  always.

that's awesome. how, pray tell, did you tweak a 16-bit SNES to doulbe its power? you rawk!

snes.gifsneslogo.gif

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived