Hondo's Bar

Board Games

The NZA

which one is the best?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also voted risk.. that game kicks ass and turns people in to hilter... haha fun times playing risk..

oh and sometimes it makes people so mad they hit the board and all the little pieces fly around... and its fun making secret alliances to kick some other peoples ass then turning on each other at the end...

risk kicks ass but its hard finding people that want to play and actually finish the game... because I like to sit there for as long as it takes for me to rule the whole fucking world... and that usually takes all day... and people get sick of playing... and then they never want to play risk with me ... ever again.. its sad. :D

I understand why so many get sick of playing RISK towards the end of the game. You can spend an hours to finalize the inevitable. Monopoly is better in this sense because I've actually come back from really dire times in monopoly and come back, and seen others do it too. In RISK, there is a crucial tipping point. The point where, even if everyone else playing made a fully loyal uncomprimising alliance against one person, that one person is still strong enough to win the game. At that point you forfiet, cause it's just painful to play, as RISK is a highly emotional game. I loves playing my cmputer RISK!

Monopoly is better in this sense because I've actually come back from really dire times in monopoly and come back, and seen others do it too.

which is why monopoly is an excellent example of free market capitalism, as money changes hands so quickly each day.

For instance, today a rich chick blew a few thousand on her 3rd gastric bypass, and the cafeteria lady let me get that chocolate milk for free, so ti all works out.

ps ill pretend scattergories is under pictionary till chief shows up.

Is fisting a game? I like that one.

Not knowing if fisting is allowed I voted Scrabble 'cause I'm really good at it. I always have been and have no idea why, it's like those people that get knocked out and wake up speaking a foreign language. I think I hit my head and became the Scrabble king.

For instance, today a rich chick blew a few thousand on her 3rd gastric bypass

jesus christ, whatd they do? connect her stomach directly to her asshole?

and as for games... i love clue because i usually win and with no strategy and that seems to piss everyone else off which is the sweetest reward for me.

I have the worst - I mean the worst - luck when I play Monopoly. I'm the poor schmuck who pays to get out of jail only to go right back in before he can pass Go three times in a row! Nobody wants to play Pictionary with me anymore. Risk, however, I kick much ass at Risk. Put everyone on Papa New Guinea and just build up and build up... I'm gonna have to go with that one.

I have the worst - I mean the worst - luck when I play Monopoly. I'm the poor schmuck who pays to get out of jail only to go right back in before he can pass Go three times in a row! Nobody wants to play Pictionary with me anymore. Risk, however, I kick much ass at Risk. Put everyone on Papa New Guinea and just build up and build up... I'm gonna have to go with that one.

You know that Moe and I are both artist. When we play pictionary...we are not allowed to be on the same team. We kick ass.

I have to go with pictionary. I love that game.

Edited by Bozie

• 1 year later...

Yo, I remember back int eh day I played Scrabble with someone over email with a program. So I checked it out and on emailscrabble.net you install a free program and you can play scrabble over email (I play, it sends an email to the next player with new letters and when you complete your turn it send it to the next person).

Anyone what to give it a go?