Hondo's Bar

WoW

invisiblecola

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, I stopped playing wow for a bit because someone had logged into my account and taken a bunch of stuff from me. So I had blizzard help me out and then they locked me out of the game. So basically that was about three weeks ago. I get an email from them and this is what they replied...I can't believe that they took so much from me...

I am happy to report that we were able to restore the following Items:

Money 114g00s00c

Truesilver Bar

Pattern: Chimeric Vest

Demon Blade

Worn Dragonscale

Rugged Leather

Heavy Leather

Runecloth

Flesh Eating Worm

Scorpid Scale

Deeprock Salt

Wildvine

Rugged Armor Kit

Deeprock Salt

Mithril Bar

Nightcrawlers

Elemental Water

Frog Leg Stew

Blindweed

Rugged Hide

Homemade Cherry Pie

Major Healing Potion

Superior Mana Potion

Dark Dwarven Lager

Skinning Knife

Rough Sharpening Stone

Moonberry Juice

Cured Thick Hide

Heavy Runecloth Bandage

Heavy Runecloth Bandage

Instant Poison IV

Wound Poison III

Deadly Poison III

Mind-numbing Poison II

Hawk Owl

Jagged Arrow

Roasted Quail

Heavy Runecloth Bandage

Rugged Hide

Heavy Runecloth Bandage

hehe, even my little Hawk Owl...those assholes.

I'm going to be killing my account soon though...don't think I'm into it as much as I was. Gonna try to focus on my other things....like life ;p

Heh, I stopped playing wow for a bit because someone had logged into my account and taken a bunch of stuff from me. So I had blizzard help me out and then they locked me out of the game. So basically that was about three weeks ago. I get an email from them and this is what they replied...I can't believe that they took so much from me...

I am happy to report that we were able to restore the following Items:

Money 114g00s00c

Truesilver Bar

Pattern: Chimeric Vest

Demon Blade

Worn Dragonscale

Rugged Leather

Heavy Leather

Runecloth

Flesh Eating Worm

Scorpid Scale

Deeprock Salt

Wildvine

Rugged Armor Kit

Deeprock Salt

Mithril Bar

Nightcrawlers

Elemental Water

Frog Leg Stew

Blindweed

Rugged Hide

Homemade Cherry Pie

Major Healing Potion

Superior Mana Potion

Dark Dwarven Lager

Skinning Knife

Rough Sharpening Stone

Moonberry Juice

Cured Thick Hide

Heavy Runecloth Bandage

Heavy Runecloth Bandage

Instant Poison IV

Wound Poison III

Deadly Poison III

Mind-numbing Poison II

Hawk Owl

Jagged Arrow

Roasted Quail

Heavy Runecloth Bandage

Rugged Hide

Heavy Runecloth Bandage

hehe, even my little Hawk Owl...those assholes.

I'm going to be killing my account soon though...don't think I'm into it as much as I was. Gonna try to focus on my other things....like life ;p

Horray for life!

Go WHAM! and Dante!

bestof4.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
i was thinking - should we do a seperate thread like the hondo's wiiconnect24 and x-box live threads, pinned up top with hondo's character names/servers youre on etc in case anybody wants to meetup there?

Sure!

Not on WoW often, but when I am, I'm on Greymane, and Scarlet Crusade, among others.

• 1 month later...

lol... if you ever want to spend extended amounts of time with me, just hop on wow. srsly guys. i'm on all the time.

thunderhorn, horde, 70 lock. goneril. i know you hondo's peeps are smart enough to know where that's from. :-P

Def, you are officially a bad ass. I mean, you were before, now you have an even badder ass. I know, that's incorrect grammar or whatevs. Looks like you'll just have to punish me. ooooooooooh yeah....

oh, where was I? Oh yes. I wanna play with you! but the highest level i've ever reached is 35, sooo I have a ways to go. and that's my Alliance, sooooooo poo poo pee pee. I'll join you though as soon as we move and get our shit settled! yes!

I had three alliance toons before Burning Crusade: My main, a 60 Lock in full epics (which means dick now), my paladin level 60 (which is in Bunny's account so I gave it to her brother) and my mage leveled 45.

Then Burning Crusade came, and I rolled horde. I haven't gone back. I'm now sporting a 57 Blood Elf Paladin, and damn is it fun. One more level, and it's the Outlands for me.

can't wait!

yea, I also have a 49 blood elf shadow priest, rach, I can run around on that too. well, technically I also have a 33 rogue, a 14 hunter, a 28 druid, another 28 rogue, a couple baby mages and pallys... lol. it's a little absurd.

and yes, i will punish you sooooo good.

oh and, arch, welcome to outlands. ;)

if you guys have any questions, i know you're all smarty-hondos-pants, but i'd be more than happy to help. i was voted most knowledgeable by my guild... well... and most likely to play naked. :FHD:

Archived