Hondo's Bar

Photoshop "Rap Battle"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ohface: Dont call it a comeback...!

Top work Jax, you know ima big Wu fan, but even if i wasnt, that's really sharp. Props on working the costner into it too.

You guys are really addin to the board's "misc" gallery section.

I didn't get it laminated, I just printed it and folded the excess paper behind it for support and taped it up.

very dirty of you jax. I'll see what I can cook up. I could just toss out the one I did for kicks, but I think I'll conjure up something better. If you guys still want to see it, click here.

I have something to submit but LL says that it isn't valid because it doesn't represent Hondo's. So, does it have to be thematic. I mean, Jax included Hondo's references on that license. What's the deal? Is this about skillz or about exploiting the forum?

Mind you I've been limited to use images of Hondonians because apparently anything else is not my work.

If it is the case of using obvious Hondo's reference then I say we have a bigger pool of pictures to use. Or maybe I could just use the HONDONIAN PICTURES thread...*shrugs*

she's such a mean referree

You & jax decide the rules, but you can always post links to your other works, thatd be cool...i mean, frogs on towers had nothing to do with nothing but it was cool.

ps if one of your "non-hondo's" works turns out to be a good profile template, that's straight too.

I have something to submit but LL says that it isn't valid because it doesn't represent Hondo's. So, does it have to be thematic. I mean, Jax included Hondo's references on that license. What's the deal? Is this about skillz or about exploiting the forum?

Mind you I've been limited to use images of Hondonians because apparently anything else is not my work.

If it is the case of using obvious Hondo's reference then I say we have a bigger pool of pictures to use. Or maybe I could just use the HONDONIAN PICTURES thread...*shrugs*

Whine whine bitch bitch. This is a Photoshop Rap Battle, nto a Photoshop Knitting Circle. If I had wanted to post images about our feelings and seek support and comfort from your peers in a safe environment, I wouldn't have started this shit in Fight Club.

Anyway, as for as the Hondo's theme, it's about technique and style. Can you wow your fucking audience with style? If there's any chance you didn't make your image, I'm gonna accuse you of cheat, because I c an, adn this is a Rap Battle.

So kwitcherbitchin'!

Archived