Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Fundraiser

The NZA

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright, so as soon as money's received from those who put in to mail it or get it to me otherwise (acalis, 2T), with Vagrant's recent donation, we've made our goal! Oddly, i still dont have an invoice, but if i recall, they pretty much give me a short warning and close this place up, so im gonna try to get everything squared away this week. If were down for a day or so, you'll all know why, but it wont be a problem.

Thanks again & much love to all those who've helped us keep our doors open.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How come we don't have Sponsors for 2006 up? I want April, or more specifically April 20th, so if anyone clicks on the sponsors link they'll see that at least one person here supports Adolf Hitler and George Takei. You guys are all sell-outs. At least I acknowledge my roots; nazi Germany and Mr. Sulu. My lineage is like a golden shower strand.

Shit, my bad - i didnt keep up with the donors as much this year, and oddly, our invoice didnt show up till this week or so, so i figured you guys'd prefer i kept quiet and got us a few free months; now, our fees are due in october instead of july.

Ill get this one setup soon, i just missed a few people - mostly my fault, like i never got around to meeting up with acalis, even though he's right down the street. Ok, those who donated, post here tellin me what month you'd like to sponsor, between now and october, so that glory-hog LL can stop stealing your sunshine.

Sep it is! and no love, were basically paid up, im just gonna go hungry this week...haha. I just gotta go bother the people who i didnt collect from before 's all.

Hopefully, by this time or late next year, ill be hired on to a station, and will take over our server fees fulltime - i just noticed that if we add $10/a month, we can get 5 gigs of extra space...shit's crazy, we can host movies and shit then.

• 1 month later...

Ok, like 2T said, i still gotta udpate the Sponsors page, my bad - ive lost track of who helped and how much, sadly, but Paypal's got a record. I know acalis meant to (my fault, i never reached him), 2T did, MH prolly did, etc. I gotta set it up soon, cause i checked, and we didnt get any free time - next paymet's due in July.

Still tryin to come up with original campaigns/ideas for our fundraiser, so fi youve got any ideas, lemme know here!

Archived