Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Fundraiser

The NZA

Hondo's cannot run on smoothies alone!

How much is it to mail a letter. I have some stamps and shit. I'll donate two used band-aids and a paperclip.

Don't expect a letter this time though. I sold my hands for those anti-gay pills. So far I'm doing fine, but not as fine as that ass on Jumbi...SEE! SEE WHAT I'VE WASTED!?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Put this off as long as i could after the holidays, but the temporary extension i got us wont hold forever.

LL's good for $20, DoJ sent a fair amount in the post (ill post back soon as i got it, man), were more than halfway to our $107 (i think it was?) total, just looking for any sponsorship i can get that doesnt endanger our megacon trip next month. Hopefully, we'll clear the rest of this soon, as i'm hoping to do a last minute get skeets/MH over here in time for megacon fundraiser as well. Here's to seeing how fast i can clear my tax return, where again, ill be claiming you all as dependents of Hondo's Corp.

Did DOJ cover the whole thing? If so that was awful nice of him.

I'm shit-ass broke until next Friday (rent, bills etc.). I was looking forward to taking it easy in '07 and then that bastarding Xbox started eye-fucking me and I couldn't resist. My original plan was to hold off and get Wii'd out this month but I'm kinda happy now I didn't. I now have a $600 DVD player that Skeeter can send me messages of himself topless on. Noice.

Get's ready for the 360 backlash...

Don't get me wrong, I love it and all, but I probably shoulda waited 'til I was more financially secure before I took that dip (fucking Christmas...every year you fuck my ass).

I got this 1955-1958 (two books in a slipcase) Peanuts collection today. I ordered it from Barnes and Noble ages ago and pretty much forgot about it 'til I checked the mail. It's fucking sweet. Plus it only cost $4.50

now have a $600 DVD player

I'm shit-ass broke until next Friday (rent, bills etc.).

:2T: it just doesnt add up, sir. Where is MusicMosaic when i need him.

why, sir, i didnt even know you could use photoshop. you constantly surprise me, 2Track...or should i say...PhonyTrack! :no: :no: :2T:

you know, i could possibly be convinced to stop spreading online slander in your direction for a tener.

true story: cap let battle star go before their first mission. He only needed the PR shot to get the Avengers that affirmative action hero funding the feds were taunting them with, and it was just about time for young buck to get back to his UPS job, as per his parole officer.

It woudlntve worked anyway. Cap is all about the clam hamburgers, and buck always wanted KFC. These kinds of dous just dont work outside of Stevie & Paul.

if were not getting a tener, im back on for the free boozeahol, darkie

• 5 weeks later...
well given that mine has to travel across an entire ocean.. i'd say its a fairly safe bet

Ask a stupid question but did it ever arrive?

I pretty much forgot about it so looks like boozeahal it is. Either that or I give a mean handy. I've only really ever tried it out on myself, but I'm well into it. As they say, unlucky at love, great at fucking wanking.

Incidentally, were takling with our hosting server right now, as our current plan wont exist much longer and I'm trying to figure out an option for us that works, without raising the rent too much, but its going up to some extent soon - more to come.

any form of donation is mad appreciated.

haha, we could very well do a carwash, i mean half the ladies of the calendar are local, arent they? Still, i tend to think we could make more, with less work, with just booze and a webcam.

Archived