Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Fundraiser

The NZA

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the topic:

Re-negotiated our package, as it was basically no longer existing, sadly.

The good thing is, i talked to Invision and after going back and forth a few weeks, weve bascially got the same package (1 GB of space, were using about 800 MB but when ive time off i think i can filter that down), a good transfer rate etc but from now on, we pay $20/month, every month instead of six-month prepay, it looks like. Meaning: we can have annual drives, but there's never a bad time to sponsor a month when and if you can.

I intend to take over the payments when im hired later this year if i can, but until then, I'm asking folks to keep the generosity going just a little while longer, its appreciated more than you know.

Re-negotiated our package, as it was basically no longer existing, sadly.

The good thing is, i talked to Invision and after going back and forth a few weeks, weve bascially got the same package (1 GB of space, were using about 800 MB but when ive time off i think i can filter that down), a good transfer rate etc but from now on, we pay $20/month, every month instead of six-month prepay, it looks like. Meaning: we can have annual drives, but there's never a bad time to sponsor a month when and if you can.

I intend to take over the payments when im hired later this year if i can, but until then, I'm asking folks to keep the generosity going just a little while longer, its appreciated more than you know.

Bringin' the point on home. :ghost:

no no, thats the new deal. We dont have the six month prepay anymore, its month by month now. Meaning, i dont need to do big drives, just donations whenever. That's basically the announcement.

No set amount, but $20 keeps us open a month, gets your name on the door that month. Isa just helped out with march so we're clear till then.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived