Hondo's Bar

Thread of the Living Dead

Da Cap'n

He was only askign if it was wrong to want it, not if it was possible. He's asking you to pass moral judgment.

Whatever tickles his pickle! Whatever floats his boat! I don't care! If it makes him feel good, go right ahead and be my guest! Now don't ask me if I'd do it... unnnnnnlessssss itsaREALLYfinejaiknee!

• 5 months later...

Here's one. If the zombies body is dead then how would they digest the human flesh theyre so fond of? Im assuming their digestive system is also dead.

Why does the virus want its HUMAN host to consume OTHER HUMANS? Can't the virus just consume its own host from the inside thereby acquiring the nutrients it needs directly or does it have to be living flesh?

If the zombies body is dead then how would they digest the human flesh theyre so fond of? Im assuming their digestive system is also dead.

Right! Everything is dead! They don't get anything from the flesh they ingest! In some cases, when they've "had thier full", thier bellies burst!

Why does the virus want its HUMAN host to consume OTHER HUMANS? Can't the virus just consume its own host from the inside thereby acquiring the nutrients it needs directly or does it have to be living flesh?

You see, the virus that causes re-animation's main function is to survive (ironiclly, it kills it's victims)! The way that it performs this is by infecting other humans! Living flesh is the key! The virus destroys the living cells and re-writes the mind's programing (a dead brain can't be infected)!

• 2 weeks later...

1) does "the serpent and the rainbow" count as a zombie movie? also, was that any good? i wanna see it.

2) when's your master zombie movie review thread comin out? It occurred to me i havnet seen a few of Romero's classics, not to metnoin any of the b-rated ones you mentioend before. i think itd be a cool idea...i always meant to do a John Wayne movie thread that nobody else'd care about, too. i might do that tonight if im bored.

• 5 months later...
1) does "the serpent and the rainbow" count as a zombie movie? also, was that any good? i wanna see it.

Yeah, I think it does! This is one I still haven't seen, but I've head ALOT of good things!

2) when's your master zombie movie review thread comin out? It occurred to me i havnet seen a few of Romero's classics, not to metnoin any of the b-rated ones you mentioend before. i think itd be a cool idea...i always meant to do a John Wayne movie thread that nobody else'd care about, too. i might do that tonight if im bored.

Didn't I make thins thread and never posted? I'm gonna have to go back and find that...

Undead bucky Vs Undead Jason Todd.

1st round: The originals gay it out in their finest tights or chain-mail

2nd round: the reduxes(Brubaker & Winnick's creations) bitch-slap or snipe eachother into submission.

You call the fight.

Buck! Fuck DC!!

Its been a few months, but this thread is like wine, right? Heh, heh...

yeah, but it needs Da Cap'n. I just dont know about this Mr Ex guy, he's all about spartans, not the undead...i was gonna ask if you wanted to watch serpetn and the rainbow sometime, but you prolly jus twanna see spartacus again. :???:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived