Hondo's Bar

Last man standing

Newtype

who's the best fighter  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Listen we are grown men talking about comic books, and we should retain our composure at all times, but I have to make one thing clear. You don't know what you are fucking talking about, Dredd can fight anyone or anything in existence and he will win, it's what he does.

DvA.jpg

And I'm sorry, Stallone? That's like flashing a picture of George Clooney and saying, "see, I told you Batman was crap."

The first four Batman were indeed crap. I like Dredd. It's a great book. love the ones writen by John Wagner. Yes Dredd knows how to fight, but face it he can't last long when fighting someone like wolverine or deadpool. And as for the fight with the Aliens. I think just about everybody in comics have fought them and walked away. I mean Batman, Superman, and the wildcats manage to do ok. oh, and the Garth Ennis

Judge Dredd books were sweet.

If weapons allowed and the zombie rule applies to Wolverine then I think Dredd could take him out with a well timed series of incendary rounds to immobilise him (it worked for the punisher). Then pressuming even armour piercing can't penetrate addamantium I would suggest a high ex-round to the roof of the mouth.

And much as I prefer Batman, I just don't think he could win against Captain A. He could run rings round him for a while and use up his gagets but sooner or later he's going to get tired (one thing, I'm not realy up on Cap, is he bullet/ batarang-proof)

Christ I feel about ten.

He's not Bullet-proof. Batarang-proof maybe, but not bullet-proof. and yes weapons are allowed. You make a good point about Dredd and Wolvie, but Dredd doesn't know about :???: healing factor. It be a hell of a fight tho. Hey were grown man talking about fights between comic book characters. We may be adults but our minds are still kid like. The joys of being a fanboy.

As always, I'm still gonna go with Bats. I mean, Bats did beat Cap in that Marvel Vs. DC series, but I'm not gonna talk about that because that was crap (anyone who pushes Elektra vs Catwoman as a fair fight is out of their mind). But still, Superman has everything that Captain America has and much more, but Bats can still kick his ass whenever he needs to. Everyone's got a weakness and Batman is the one guy who always knows how to find and exploit it.

And if he's got Wolvy on his team to take all the damage while he figures things out, all the better.

Bats all the way. While we're talking crossovers, Batman is the guy who kicked a Predator's ass with an effin' baseball bat! Come on.

Don't forget about JLA/AVENGERS. Batman himself said that Captain America can beat him. Hey, Silent Bob take a good look at the tag team bout and ask yourself whats wrong with that team up. As for the Predator. Anybody who knows how to fight can take them on. Look at the movies, and the books.

I like Dredd. It's a great book. love the ones writen by John Wagner.

Wait a second, what sort of fanboy are you we're supposed to bicker about this until one of us gets bored or deeply offended.

Oh by the way, good choice of image for Dredd, Jock was the best on Dredd untill DC poached him.

Well, think about it. We may get bored after a while, but then some new fanboy comes along and we start talking about the same thing all over. Plus if you have a good friend you will always bicker about who's better. Irish Cowboy and myself still bicker on who's a better fighter between Captain America and his boy Wolverine(Captain America wins by the way)We've been at it for years now. I just saying as fanboys we'll always have something to say no matter what. I mean how often have we had talks about who would win in a fight with a friend. It never gets old. Silent Bob keeps saying Batman can beat anybody (He can't beat everybody) Irish Cowboy says his boy :2T: can beat just about anybody (:2T: OVERRATED). and hey you like Judge Dredd I'm sure you bicker on to some friend of yours about how your boy is a better fighter then the guy your friend picks.

Archived