Hondo's Bar

The 2nd Annual Hondo Awards

Da Cap'n

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Dante I love the sig:-) It's so dreamy......

I have been a lil MIA in the MIA...I'm in my first year of my doctoral program and the reading right now is KILLER plus I'm in two research groups along with my advocacy committees.......So I've been happily busy :)

I officially won one and half awards :love: through voting--so I don't really feel like I stole anyone else's glory or thunder....there was lots of thunder to be heard from these dang awards-reprecussions (s) are still a boomin! :music:

Back to my lurker ways :2T:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, to be fair, the timing is pretty random each year, keeps folks on their toes...

to unearth everyone's favorite topic: the 2nd annual awards are officially part of Honod's History now, with only a few banners still missing:

-Rookie of the Year - KaraSwims

-Most Underrated - Baka no kuro keko

-Best Avatar - Jack's Meandering Thoughts

-Best Looking Dude - King of Snake

much less Jont's villian one....there you are.

• 3 months later...

I don't see why we can't go ahead and begin nominating people for things and compiling lists of people for each category, but don't you think it's still a bit early? We still have half a year to go. And during that time 'totally awesome omg' people could show up and steal the show.

That magic charm about it being the Annual awards is that it's..... annual.

I definitely think it's tiem to upgrade the Annual Hondo's Awards to the Quarterly Hondo's Awards. It'll be the Hondo's Equilivant of Sweeps Week. Keep this place jumpin again.

Once more the logic of the great thinker Jax speaks and enlightens us with logic and reason.

Good call man. :muggin:

Archived