Hondo's Bar

The 2nd Annual Hondo Awards

Da Cap'n

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Issere a category for lame-arsed forums with no quick-reply? Fucking cuntrag no-fast-reply-motherfuckers

I'm down for co-host, as well as slot filling. I'll bring the lubricated glue-gun if Panch brings the medicated strips & rubber gloves.

P.S- MH's Avatar is by far the cutest thing i've ever beheld. However I have the awesomest hat ever & the pics I'll soon post will prove it so.

Enough with the hat crap already! Rach, you look very nice in that hat! Ok, no category involving hats! Jeez! I'm getting more and more ready to do this thing early so stay tuned!

And yes, I WILL be nominated for "Hondo's Villian" this year (probably the only shit I'm eligible of winning lately)!

And yes, I WILL be nominated for "Hondo's Villian" this year (probably the only shit I'm eligible of winning lately)!

I'll give you a run for "hairest ass."

What's with him? Hat envy.

You know, you and I are probably the only people on this board that will get Toy Story humor.

So that everybody knows...

MetalHeart and I have teamed up to bring you the best awards show yet!

Yes, the awards are coming soon! I choose Rach, cause I honestly needed the help this year! Don't worry people! We're gonna have an awesome awards this year! Thread coming soon!

???

Are joining my side just so you can have more people pissed off at you than I do???

:tangent::ohface::ohface::ohface::ohface:

I'm joining your side 'cause after all this time I've finally seen the light. This is America, damn it. Jax and all the other fucks can piss off to France for all I care.

Oh, and did you know most liberals (around 86% of 'em) deal drugs to school children as young as 6.

So that everybody knows...

MetalHeart and I have teamed up to bring you the best awards show yet!

Yes, the awards are coming soon! I choose Rach, cause I honestly needed the help this year! Don't worry people! We're gonna have an awesome awards this year! Thread coming soon!

Best double team ever.

Aside from me and Arc that is. Fucking lefties tryna steal our heat.

Archived