Hondo's Bar

Battle of the Martial Arts Legends

Acalis

Who shall come out on top in this battle?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm confused why there isn't any mention of Gordon Liu, he's the original master killer. He totally owns so many of those guys on the list. I would place him second under Bruce Lee. If someone wishes to watch an awesome kung fu flick staring Gordon check "shaolin master killer", my all time favorite, this top ten is very depressing, the fact that Van Dammit is even there is an insult to the universe! wuv.-d.fluff

You know, ive heard a lot about him, but i didnt get to see many of the classic shaolin kung-fu flicks back inna day...RZA recommended a few, ill try to find that one sometime tho.

dont feel too bad, Segal's on this instead of Sonny Chiba.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, damn, Van damme and segal in stead of guys like Liu, Chiba, Donnie Yen?

I put mifune in a different category myself and Chow's more of a gun guy.

Anyways, that's the requisite criticism of the poll.

As far as these guys go... I'm big on Jet Li myself, he's got better directors behind his flicks. As far as a fight goes, bruce lee could prolly whoop him cause even tho jet is an award winning martial artist in his own right, Bruce has more experience in real (i want to kill you) fights. But anyways, personal preference is what it is, so I give it to Jet.

• 1 month later...

Well Seagal was not focused... he was busy marketing his herbal suppliments chain and looked the other way as your 66 year old ass decided to kick him in the nutts. Dunno how the smell of icy hott and bengay all over you didnt alert him to your presence... again.. herbal shit...

Seagal is much dirtier than Norris is too... dirtyness will always wipe out clean 'oo i can do a jump kick' yea.. well... he can rip your throat off! under seige style

yeah, i just noticed acalis' comment...fuck, i love Mifune, and kurosawa made great use of him in many different roles, but nah i dont think he's considered martial art.

im gonna add Sonny Chiba to this list, lemme know who else oughta be on it.

why isn't ash wednesday up there? i mean sometimes he puts up one hell of a fight before i get him in bed. isn't that right pillow biter. with that being said why aren't i up there??? hold on…. do you mean to tell me that he lets me pound him by throwing the fight…. that's sick ash that's really sick! damn it, you weren't suppose to like it! i'm supposed to belittle you with it after i win! you made me gay ash and i will never forgive you for it! :ifyouknowwhatimean:

why isn't ash wednesday up there? i mean sometimes he puts up one hell of a fight before i get him in bed. isn't that right pillow biter. with that being said why aren't i up there??? hold on…. do you mean to tell me that he lets me pound him by throwing the fight…. that's sick ash that's really sick! damn it, you weren't suppose to like it! i'm supposed to belittle you with it after i win! you made me gay ash and i will never forgive you for it! :poison:

Meh..it's not my fault you look cute in that pink dress.

Archived