Hondo's Bar

ask nanno anything

Nanno

When I went to the UK, I stayed in Bishop Stortford.. a very boring little town. I noticed many "towns" are like that in England.. (London of course was VERY different--i loved it!) would you say something similar about Ireland small towns? 1 major big city? what do you do mostly during your free time --aside from sex :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry it took so flippin long to reply, but here goes

C&J- i would love nothing more than three kids, although SoF said its two and then the snip for him. If we have twins first go then thats the lot! i would also love to adopt a less fortunate baby!

I would definately have to say that i like high thighs, way sexier than pant hose (or tights to me). :) If we are out and i'm wearing high thighs its way easier access

AS for sour cream mmmm :)

i think the only thing i'd change about myself is my weight! bit unhappy about that and it really gets me down at times :)

I have two goldfish already and their names are freddy(wayne) & wilma(me)

ARCHANGEL- can't really answer that one, don't have much of an opinion there YET

SIG- My fav mens aftershave is........clinique happy or the one SoF is using at the moment only i can't remember the name

as for question either way is all good :2T:

i would wish for a volkswagon beetle, but it has to be red and a convertible. :)

i almost forgot about lightningobo

There is a bit of a mixture in Ireland, every county has at least one major big town(although some have cities) and lots of little villages/towns depends on where you are, some are quite nice and others i like to call hicksville where all the hillbillies come out to get ya! i hate hillbillies so we always lock our door when driving through surroundings like that

During my free time i'm either on here, doing house work or catching up on some reading

• 4 weeks later...

Do you prefer pandas or koalas?

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Do you like malts?

I were an inanimate object what would you be?

If you could be one person for one day who would you want to be? and why?

Do you talk during movies?

Do you like popcorn? with or without butter?

What household chore do you hate the most?

How often do you think its okay for women to masturbate? men?

Do you like hats?

If you could what sport would you play?

Do you think NASCAR racing is a waste of time?

Do you think the new pope is attractive? hahaha sorry I couldnt type that without laughing.

Do you have any phobias?

Do you think this was too many questions at once?

Do you prefer pandas or koalas?

i love both but i've thought about adopting a panda because there is less than 1600 hundred left.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

i love the toberlone one from carte d'or

Do you like malts?

i do indeed, strawberry flavour

I were an inanimate object what would you be?

i don't really know

If you could be one person for one day who would you want to be? and why?

i think it would have to be gwen steffani, i just think she is really great, i don't think she is a pretentious as some other stars.

Do you talk during movies?

never, unless we're at home and i get a bit bored.

Do you like popcorn? with or without butter?

love it with butter.

What household chore do you hate the most?

i really hate hoovering and mopping floors

How often do you think its okay for women to masturbate? men?

as often as they feel, i know i do it whenever i like.

Do you like hats?

not really

If you could what sport would you play?

basketball, used to be really good at it

Do you think the new pope is attractive? hahaha sorry I couldnt type that without laughing.

no way,

Do you have any phobias?

yes, creepy crawlies and walking in the dark

Do you think this was too many questions at once?

no i enjoyed answering them. keep them coming

• 3 weeks later...

They make a Toblerone ice cream? That sounds insanely delicious.

How have you been?

What have you been up to?

How's work?

What's your favorite thing to do when noone is around an it's just you?

When you are alone do you ever sing and do crazy dances and hope no one is watching?

Have you ever been caught doing something stupid or crazy silly and been embarrassed?

Have you ever been caught masturbating? if so, by whoma nd was it embarrassing?

Do you have a favorite stuffed animal or ite you have had forever?

How have you been?

I'm doing ok i guess

What have you been up to?

I've been putting up my christmas decorations, buying and wrapping presents and pampering myself a bit

How's work?

You do not want to go there, basically i nearly lost my job, right now its abit of a sore point and i don't wanna get into but i will unleash all that happened soon.

What's your favorite thing to do when noone is around an it's just you?

To be honest i love just chillin out on the couch in front of the tv, or sometimes i just like to get on top of things like housework, then i might whip out my rampant rabbit for a little bit of extra pleasure

When you are alone do you ever sing and do crazy dances and hope no one is watching?

All the time

Have you ever been caught doing something stupid or crazy silly and been embarrassed?

At the moment i can't really recall anything, i'm quite a self conscience person

Have you ever been caught masturbating? if so, by whoma nd was it embarrassing?

Never, i didn't invest in any toys or anything of the sort till i moved out of home

Do you have a favorite stuffed animal or ite you have had forever?

hmm, ::looking at pile of stuffed toys in the corner of room:: i have never parted with a stuffed toy, i couldn't i love them all

• 5 weeks later...

If you stumbled upon a time machine and had the chance to visit any point in time past present or future, where would you go and why?

If you could meet any historic figure who would you like to meet and why?

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow and you had to choose your last meal, which would it be?

Your favorite drink?

If you found a genie's lamp and he offered you 3 wishes, which would they be?

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

ah no, i was kidding.

Even though its not until 2009, i've quite a bit of research done.At this stage WE are both having trouble in deciding where to go on honeymoon.I've recently changed my mind, but before i divulge any info on it, i'd better tell Wayne first (whoops). :ohface:

We also have the reception booked, that was the first thing i sorted coz i didn't want to settle for second best.I probably put this up already, but this is where we are having it.

We also have the church booked and the band.Now i'm just concentrating on losing weight and finding the perfect dress.

So to answer the question, i've NEVER had second thoughts. Wayne (the poor guy) is never gonna get outta my clutches. He's been my rock, through a whole lot of stuff in the past five yrs, so much so that i wouldn't have got through it without him. :love:

you know what i mean babe xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived