Hondo's Bar

Ask SoF

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you stumbled upon a time machine and had the chance to visit any point in time past present or future, where would you go and why?

If you could meet any historic figure who would you like to meet and why?

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow and you had to choose your last meal, which would it be?

Your favorite drink?

If you found a genie's lamp and he offered you 3 wishes, which would they be?

• 7 months later...

seeing as you revived mine with a few questions, here's some for you

what is your favorite odd drink?

what is it like living in a place that can be spelled the same backwards as it is forwards?

what's it like not wearing the pants in your relationship? :misty:

if you were crimsons fire corpo, would you give him extra shit, or preferential treatment?

if you could see One gig, who would it be, where would it be and when?

if you could get one tattoo, where what and why?

does it bother you having the same second name as a large branch of irish owned supermarkets?

seeing as you revived mine with a few questions, here's some for you

what is your favorite odd drink?

what is it like living in a place that can be spelled the same backwards as it is forwards?

what's it like not wearing the pants in your relationship? :arty:

if you were crimsons fire corpo, would you give him extra shit, or preferential treatment?

if you could see One gig, who would it be, where would it be and when?

if you could get one tattoo, where what and why?

does it bother you having the same second name as a large branch of irish owned supermarkets?

Fave odd drink, as in something i'd have once in a while.. god i don't know, i change drinks all the time, i know its a bit girly but sometimes a Gin and Tonic is lovely! But otherwise, its gonna be something like Bacardi/Havana Club with lime and soda, thats pretty nice.

Palandramatic, thats all i can say, it gives it a unique quality i suppose.

If i was crimsons cpl. I wouldn't give him shit, unless he deserved, or just annoyed me. You can't expect anyone to follow you into battle if you horse them out of it for no good reason. I'm always firm, but try to be fair. No one gets preferential treatment!

One gig, there are several artists i'd love to have seen, i'd love to have been at the Nirvana unplugged gig, Rolling Stones anytime, and Bruce Springsteen madison square garden. But there are more which i can't think of now.

Tattoo, haven't really given it much consideration, so i can't really answer. I'll think about it and come back to you.

No it doesn't bother i share my royal surname with Dunne's Stores, what does bother me is the lack of millions!!

And as for not wearing the pants? i only wear pants when i'm working! Nanno thinks she's the boss, but really she aint. Isn't that the way all relationships are set up, the women like to think they are in control, when really they're not.

Acalis, haven't forgotten about you, still pondering my answers...

• 11 months later...
As your wedding date draws closer and closer each day, what are your feelings towards it? Are you excited? Are you nervous? You ever have second doubts or concerns?

Well its just under 2 years away now.

My feelings toward it, i'm looking forward to it, its not everyday you find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and its just going to be a fantastic day.

I'm very excited, though probably not as much as nanno, nervous, no. I may have a few butterflies coming up to the day. But at the moment no.

Never any hesitation on my part.

• 2 weeks later...

The only time we spoke on MSN you told me about the possibility of dowloading old games (from PS1) on your PS3. How that works? They give you a web page or is it only a thing you can do with the console?

Still, I'm waiting after Xmas to buy mine... Is probably that it's gonna be more cheap than now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
is it ok for wayne a man to wear a pink shirt?

Yes when my t-shirt so clearly says "Mr Perfect" on it!

The only time we spoke on MSN you told me about the possibility of dowloading old games (from PS1) on your PS3. How that works? They give you a web page or is it only a thing you can do with the console?

Still, I'm waiting after Xmas to buy mine... Is probably that it's gonna be more cheap than now...

Have you bought one yet?

Yeah they have released some old PS1 games through the PS Store, however cos i've the 60gig version its fully backward compatible

If you were stuck on a desert island with only one Hondonian to keep you company, who would it be & why?

If you could speak any other language than your own, which would it be & why?

Where would you most like to travel to?

Well it'd have to be nanno, she's the only one who'd let me have sex with! Maybe doj too if i got him drunk enough on Coconut Moonshine ! :2T:

I learnt spanish and french in school, and i really regret not keeping them up, i love the spanish language and wish i could still speak it. But there is something about French i love.

Travel, there are lots of places i'd love to go, hope to get back to the USA soon, and then i'd love to go cross europe either Interrail, or on a Motorbike. And i'd love to see south america. Life's a long journey with plenty of stops along the way, thats how i look at it

Right handed or Left handed?

Do you step on cracks, or make an effort to step over/around them?

Right handed

And i used to be very conscious of cracks when i was younger and would deliberately avoid same as i thought stepping on three in a row would seal my doom, not i'm damned either way so i don't notice!!

how did you and nanno meet?

who is your best friend?

are our accents cute to yall like yalls are to us?

Nanno and I met through a mutual friend, we briefly dated a couple of years before we hooked up again. We grew up a fair bit in that gap and we bumped into each other one night the old Ardboyne and had a cheeky smooch, she left me on the dance floor like cinderella, however she soon acquired my phone number and we texted and just said we'll see where it goes, six years later and here we are!

My best friend, i've a couple, i'd have to say Liam (Vache) and Lee my two mates who i grew up with in England, they're still my closest friends after all these years.

I like most american accents, however like ireland you guys have a fair share of stinking accents! Though i've yet to hear your texan drawl so i can't comment on that!!!

• 3 weeks later...
what is your favorite comfort food?

whats your favorite form of art?

whats the best part about the irish chapter meet ups?

Double Cheeseburger from McDonalds - 2 euro of guilty pleasure!

Form of art, hard to say seeing as i'm not up on it all, i love comic book art and landscape photos and stuff.

The irish chapter meetups are great for one reason - me, nah only kidding, we always have such a laugh (usually at each other's expense) and get pissed, and normally play extremely competitive Wii Bowling! Cos we're so like minded we connected really well in the real world!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived