Hondo's Bar

The World According To Archangel

archangel

First off, I work with you and met Jessie, I know you don't have any money.

well, that's what happens when my bitches try to solicite to chicks in a public restroom. It's been hard, but I think I finally have them trained.

That reponce didn't even make sense and i find it rather fucked up of you to refer to Bishopcruz and Gunsmith as your bitches.

It's not that I almost missed the innuendo, it's just that I thought you were above your mama jokes, I do believe that it was just last week that you tried to repremand me for the same thing and said that lowering to such resorts was evidence of a weak mind. How's that for a mind like a steel trap.

And for the record I didn't quote Jax, I don't thinkI have ever quoted Jax. Jax does not own the word Homophobe, granted he has used it and butchered it enough that I feel I should pay him some sort of Royalties, but I was still stand behind my reponse cause I'm here to help you.... into a shallow grave.

By the Way Jax, I like the new signiture, I knew Joels colors where Red, White and Blue, but I didn't know was that they smell of cheese and snails

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First off, I work with you and met Jessie, I know you don't have any money.

My hoe's haven't worked out exactly as I've planned.

That reponce didn't even make sense and i find it rather fucked up of you to refer to Bishopcruz and Gunsmith as your bitches.

...So is it that you were given life by gunsmith and married bishop, or the other way around? either way, it's frightening. Besides, I don't think Bishop and Gunsmith will take to that very kindly.

It's not that I almost missed the innuendo, it's just that I thought you were above your mama jokes, I do believe that it was just last week that you tried to repremand me for the same thing and said that lowering to such resorts was evidence of a weak mind.

Apparantly you haven't read the Snaps thread

And for the record I didn't quote Jax, I don't thinkI have ever quoted Jax. Jax does not own the word Homophobe, granted he has used it and butchered it enough that I feel I should pay him some sort of Royalties, but I was still stand behind my reponse cause I'm here to help you.... into a shallow grave.

I believe you owe him like $500, and my 33% for legal fees.

By the Way Jax, I like the new signiture, I knew Joels colors where Red, White and Blue, but I didn't know was that they smell of cheese and snails

dude: Horse is dead. Let it go

• 3 weeks later...

huntercrow, damn that's a lot of spelling errors! are you sure that you should be an english major? especially teaching kids? in miami where they already can't read or write english to any sort of acceptable level? oh ya, and you aren't one to talk about being in the ladie's room all the time.

ya know... this is a rather entertaining thread lol

and i am not your "hoe", thank you very much. :???: you dont pay me... yet. we can work out the details friday when you pick me up around noon-ish. sound good? great! i'm glad we agree!

and hunter... i love you! >)

and now my questions for arch:

1. why do republicans suck so much?

2. why do democrats suck so much?

3. why haven't i seen my fair share (80%) of the revenue generated by your hoes?!?!?!?!?!

First off I will not admit to any such thing on the priciple that you sir reek of cheese, second as of the other day I am now interested into going into the ladies room after hearing about the Panther's Cheerleader that got busted for having sex in the ladies room of a bar and then assulted someone as they were ejected from the bar, I have a new respect for them and am willing to root for them. GO Panther Cheerleaders! And thirdly, well you sir may have hoes, but you are still a bitch, Bunny's bitch to be precise and because of that, I have to quite often remind you of your role. Get out of line again and it's five across the face, and I'll be taking that last 20% that bunny doesn't want. It's like that old saying, "Bitch where's my money!"

1. why do republicans suck so much?

Because Reagan's Dead.

2. why do democrats suck so much?

Because they're not Republicans.

3. why haven't i seen my fair share (80%) of the revenue generated by your hoes?!?!?!?!?!

Because the money goes into 'our' bank account, and you simply haven't noticed where the checks are coming from as you take that and deposit into YOUR bank account.

Hunter:

You still owe me for your wife and mom. Stop trying to cheat me out. Just pay up, or I'll get the Mauve Hand on your ass.

Litterally.

Dude that is so weak. you know very well that you have already stated that bishop and gunsmith are your hoes and no I did not have their services. How ever you dressing up like me and vidoe taping your recieving of services and pinning it on me and trying to charge me doesn't count. You live in a sick little world dude.

Is bunnyfoofoo really a sex maniac is disguise?

There's a reason 'bunny' is in here name >)

Okay so I have a question for Arch. Why do you light your ass on fire?

Ok. I was in a Fraternity in my early years at FIU. I lost a bet. If you knew Dan Brown (not the author of the Da Vinci Code, a student), you'd know that his 'bets' usualy require some kind of public stunt.

That was mine.

lol Geez.

Archived