• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

:STRETCH:

No, no one is worthy of my response. But I am benevolent enough to give it anyway.

why we can't stop Darfur in one picture:

Flag_of_the_People

If you could exchange places with any person from history, no longer alive, who would you want to have been?

And not effect anything by doing so?

I would love to have been John Hancock's secretary, to see the founding of this nation in action.

Cardboard is the Liberal Media's attempt to indoctrinate us and accept their Marxist agenda. Cardboard is injected with specially crafted pheromones which make a person more susceptible to the lies of the Mainstream Media.

If you wish to keep your Free Will, avoid cardboard!

It's not that we have Crap taste in Music, its that we're the only ones who know what real music is, and keep it from you lowly plebians, who'd likely make silly attempts to sing along or worse! make adaptations to it in a coloring book or something.

We keep Billy Joel, you can have Barry Manillow.

It's not that we have Crap taste in Music, its that we're the only ones who know what real music is, and keep it from you lowly plebians, who'd likely make silly attempts to sing along or worse! make adaptations to it in a coloring book or something.

We keep Billy Joel, you can have Barry Manillow.

i'm no liberal man, but i prolly would have a liberal's taste in music. (barry manillow?)

do you like rock music at all? and if you answer bon jovi or bryan adams then the answer is no

oh. dear.

No David Bowie???

*sniff*

I can't go name by name, that would be tedious. But yes, Davie Bowie, Queen, Billy Idol, etc.

Do you ever secretly wish you had grown up a petite blonde jewish girl named Gretchen?

no, I've always wanted to be A LUMBER JACK!

Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia... The Fir! The Larch! The Redwood! The mighty Scots Pine! The plucky little Aspen! The great limping rude tree of Nigeria! With my best gal by my side, we'd sing, SING...

you get the idea

Archived