Hondo's Bar

How will you die?

The NZA

Mine cracks me up:

After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

• 7 months later...
told.jpg You are bitten while tormenting a sickly-looking squirrel. You die from rabies days later.

Doesn't rabies take months to kill you?

"While driving, you fail to immediately pull over for speeding when signalled by the cop car behind you. While stopped, you attempt to open your glove compartment, and the rookie cop nervously opens fire on you. You are struck several times and die on the scene. "

Honestly, who doesn't see that happen to me?

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
While attempting to unclog your garbage disposal with your bare hand paw, your husband owner inadvertently turns on the disposal. Your hand paw is quickly mangled by the blades, and you bleed to death.

This is how my cat dies. Much more interesting than my death. Maybe I shouldn't be so enthusiastic with her negative reinforcement plumbing training.

I will die with my hands tightly wrapped around Jax's throat, just after his eyes go black.

Such fire!

This is how Abe Vigoda dies.

An improperly hung ceiling fan falls from above you while it's running. The fast-moving blades slice through your neck with ease, launching your head across the room.

Pretty fucking epic.

Archived