Hondo's Bar

Here's the thing:

It's not like they literally switched brains. Their personalities were forcefully overwritten mechanically. It'll probably just wear off eventually.

This seems redundant. We already have Kane playing the role of "Two Fisted exTREEEEME Spider-Man" over in Scarlet.

It's stupid, yeah, but I'd be shocked if it lasts for an entire year.

• 2 weeks later...

So, issue 700 is here...best part was the letters column. Not even being snarky. Stan Lee answering letters again, artists and writers reminiscing on their time w/ Spidey--good stuff. It was a much more enjoyable read than the actual story for me.

Also, what should the "over-under" on how long before they go back to numbering on Amazing Spider-Man--25 issues? 50 issues max, no?

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

That's about right. It'll probably go right along with how long before

Spider-Man realizes that just had the memories of Dr. Octopus who had the memories of Peter Parker, and he really is Peter but just thought he was Octavius who thought he was Peter

Even 50 issues sounds like a stretch, but it is a good milestone number.

• 2 weeks later...

What are we still spoilering? This Dock Ock shit has to be public knowledge by now.

Re: Superior Spider-Man

There's no WAY this change lasts as long as we projected up there. Especially with Patrick Swayze Pete already involved.

I basically just started viewing Ock as Dr. Horrible.

My cousin bought me Amazing Spider-Man #700 for Christmas, he suggested I download #668-9 before I read it. I did that and downloaded Superior Spider-Man #1 also...Jesus.

I had to stop three times while reading them, It was a such a struggle to find a reason to continue, if I didn't love Spidey so, I wouldn't have. I don't think I've read any of Dan Slott's work before, so it makes me feel better realising that he's an unadulterated cunt.

<object id="sbPlayer" width="640" height="360" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/youtube/cbm002/T05WLg5HPMY/"></param><param'>http://cdn.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/youtube/cbm002/T05WLg5HPMY/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://cdn.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/youtube/cbm002/T05WLg5HPMY/" width="640" height="360" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

* one visit to Wikipedia later

Wait, he wrote Arkham Asylum: Living Hell? I love that book...he's still a cunt though.

I'm so incredibly not bothered by this. It's just a diversion. The status quo will be back before you know it. The character will outlive us all.

In the meantime, I thought Dr. Horrispider was actually pretty fun. He's an awful man, and even when he thinks he's doing good, he's still just awful. But he'll never realize it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

C2E2: MARVEL'S SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN

The panel then confirmed that Miguel O’Hara, AKA Spider-Man 2099 will appear in September's Superior Spider-Man #17, teased earlier in the weekend. "There's something we've seeded in the pages all they way back to the 'Big Time' run in 'Amazing Spider-Man,'" the writer said, noting that O'Hara's appearance will have an impact across the Marvel Universe.

Oliver Coipel:

Nev8wrL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Edge of Spider-verse has the Morlun family wiping out Spider-Men from every era, january solicits look crazy

SPIDERVERSE002cov.jpg?1413843916

SPIDER-VERSE #2 (of 2)

DAN SLOTT, KATHRYN IMMONEN, JED MCKAY & OTHERS (W)

MARK BROOKS, DAVID LAFUENTE, SHELDON VELLA & OTHERS (A)

Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI

SPIDER-VERSE TIE-IN!

• THE SPIDER-VERSE ANTHOLOGY CONTINUES!

• SO MANY SPIDER-MEN AND WOMEN! THIS ISSUE:

• VIDEO-GAME SPIDEY!

• PUNK-ROCK SPIDEY!

• FAIRY TALE SPIDEY!

• MEXICO’S OWN SPIDEY TALE IN SPANISH!

40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

SM20992014008cov.jpg?1413843911

SPIDER-MAN 2099 #8

Peter David (W)

William Sliney (A)

Cover by Francesco Mattina

SPIDER-VERSE TIE-IN!

• Spider-Man 2099 and Lady Spider must reunite with the rest of the spiders in time for the final battle against the Inheritors!

• Who will survive the Spider-verse?

• Will Miguel finally be able to return home? And by “home” do we mean 2099 or 2014?

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

ASM2014013Cover_col.jpg?1413843906

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #13

DAN SLOTT (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A)

Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL

Variant COVER by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO

WELCOME HOME VARIANT COVER BY Mike Del Mundo

Marvel Animation Spider-Verse variant by Jeff Wamester

SPIDER-VERSE PART 5 - THE FINAL BATTLE BEGINS HERE!

• EVERY SPIDER-MAN EVER MUST FIGHT AND NO SPIDER IS SAFE!

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SVTU2014003cov.jpg

SPIDER-VERSE TEAM-UP #3 (of 3)

CHRISTOS GAGE &

TOM DEFALCO (W)

DAVE WILLIAMS & RON FRENZ (A)

Cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL

SPIDER-VERSE TIE-IN!

• A whole group of Spiders team up, but what mission takes FIVE Spiders?

• The SPIDER-GIRL team reunites for a story about Mayday and a mystery Spider!

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

• 3 weeks later...