Bad Movies

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pearl harbour... repeatedly...

aeon flux

the new italian job

the descent (just cos of the ending... that shit really pissed me off)

the chronicles of riddick (again.. the ending)

the constant gardner

the assassination of richard nixon

kicking and screaming

van wilder 2: rise of the taj (dear god that film was useless, such a let down considering i liked the first one)

man, there's so much to choose from

• 2 weeks later...
the descent (just cos of the ending... that shit really pissed me off)

Refresh my memory, there was some debate here about the alternative US and European endings, now I can't even remember which one I've seen.

Talk about the biggest disappointment to all SMB lovers back in the day!

super20mario20bros.20movie.jpg

Good fuck I want to see this movie again. I mean just look at the poster, it defies explaination, its a holy relic of mid-nineties weird and pre-millenium whatthefuckarewedoingness. I mean there's a tattoo shop in there. Tattoos in the mushroom kingdom? Well I guess it explains where things like this come from.

I thought the new Italian Job was very decent. Donald Southerland, Mark Walburg, Seth Green, the guy from Transporter; a great cast all around, it was a solid movie. I've never seen the original so I can't compare, but it was a good movie and I liked it.

The Core (just....why?)

Tomb Raider 2

Catwoman (doesnt really count cos i could only stand to watch about half an hour of it)

Batman and Robin

Hostel (c'mon people dont let tarantinos name blind you to the fact that it just sucked serious balls)

In fact so did Cabin Fever (jesus, Eli Roth sucks balls)

Rock Star (Mark Wahlberg as a rock singer...eh NO!)

2fast 2furious

Trust me i'll be back with more. This thread is better than therapy...

EDIT: oh and how could i forget Oceans Twelve. I nearly cried. Seriously.

Is the answer Matthew Perry?

He gets a bad wrap because of that craptacular display that was Friends. But between him hosting Saturday Night Live, his cameo on Scrubs, or a little movie called The Whole Nine Yards. He's proven his grit time and time again. If I was to name the weakest link in that trio I'd go with Elizabeth Hurley be it Bedazzled or many movies with Denis Leary in the lead she's had some godawful films.

oh c'mon, the whole "wow she looks like Julia Roberts" thing pissed me off no end. She IS Julia Roberts!!! Was that meant to be funny? It didn't make me laugh anyway. Just another case of celebrities licking each others balls.

i always judge sequels in comparison to the quality of the first/previous movie. thats why i hate the matrix revolutions.

Archived