Hondo's Bar

Forum Upgrade

Guest Yahve

Yeah IC i like that idea, IF, more so WHEN i make the senate, i will be torn between Hitman, or Surly Barkeep!?! Decsions decisions!!

Oh btw I have to log back in everytime, whats with that, it was fixed!

When will be able to put skins on the Forums, is that a different skin, that you have on that "Ode to an Irish Cowboy" thing!?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Login's fixed more or less, just gotta log in when ya startup each day or so. Sometimes its tricky; its says youre a guest, but click on "drunken deities" at the top and you might already be logged in. At least it dont forget ya while youre here, anyway.

We'll begin skinnin the forums sometime soon...the Crap Shack is beta-testing a skin we found, as an example of what they can look like in color schemes & such.

And hey you aint too far off the Senate, 'specially at the rate youre goin.

hehehehehe nope haven't made it yet... but I do like THE ONE as a tittle... hehehe anyways I am gonna keep posting now more than ever.. hehehe I have to reach my goal... 1000 and I wanna see if I can do it before I leave Saturday.. hehe you know make 1000 here in Miami and then make another 1000 or so in Gainesville.....

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT KOS.... drinks are on me next time your in Taps...

I move Saturday.. and I am going nuts.. I wanna be in my APARTMENT ALREADY!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'ma let this one slide, god knows Athena did it far worse in months past...people, if youre gonna cheat, use one of the many designated places for it! Hell, people make up movies in the @#$%in movie game!

PS congrats, Eeyore, welcome to an elite club.