Hondo's Bar

FUCK THE FUCK UP WITH THESE FUCKING THREADS

• 1 month later...

I really do blame those stupid fucking question threads for the decline of Hondo's in the past few weeks. This place used to be a hopping, fun place fun of creative minds, not a gaping arse-hole of "Ask Me!" "Ask Me!" cock and fucking ball-threads. Damn you NC from stealing the whole ask thing offa the Bendis Boards....damn you!

Here look at this...

(click-here)

...that's Lincoln Hoppe's showreel. See...that's better than an ask thread. At least Lincoln is trying to do something with his life. I don't see any "Ask Da Linkster" threads around here do I? No. He's busy taking care of business.

A-godfucking-men! This shit stinks something awful. We need to fuck shit up around here. A motherfucking revolution.

And the ask threads (am I the only member that hasn't sold out with a fuckign Ask me thread?* Even 2track has one. The only one worth anything is TulipO kicks your ass.) don't piss me off as much as the mindless crap thread. "Word Association", "What was the last thing you ate?", "Say something about the last poster." These threads are the reason it burns when I pee. Pissing makes me think of those threads, and the thought of those thread makes it burn.

And you know what else, the only possible savign grace for this place passed us all right by on December 26th. Festivus. We ALL fucking forgot about Festivus. Fuck this shit!

*Ask the Greast Sarcasmo doesn't count, bitches.

A-godfucking-men! This shit stinks something awful. We need to fuck shit up around here. A motherfucking revolution.

And the ask threads (am I the only member that hasn't sold out with a fuckign Ask me thread?* Even 2track has one. The only one worth anything is TulipO kicks your ass.) don't piss me off as much as the mindless crap thread. "Word Association", "What was the last thing you ate?", "Say something about the last poster." These threads are the reason it burns when I pee. Pissing makes me think of those threads, and the thought of those thread makes it burn.

And you know what else, the only possible savign grace for this place passed us all right by on December 26th. Festivus. We ALL fucking forgot about Festivus. Fuck this shit!

*Ask the Greast Sarcasmo doesn't count, bitches.

Not everyone enjoys politics and being an ass. lol No seriously I really regret starting a question thread and wish it would get deleted. Like you said there's way too many. The only ones I read anymore are Ruby's SB's and MH's. So whoever does the deleting can totally delete mine. Please.

So this isnt an ask 2T thread? What if I have questions that need asking and answering?

Bitch, what do you call this? I call it "2Track gets Question Thread fever."

I call that a piss-take of the spate of Ask threads that were popping up at the time. Though at the time I posted it there were 2,329 less ask threads then there are now. Also I call it a good excuse to make Trebek jokes.

trebek.jpg

Even evil ol' Jax can crack a smile for that one.

Believe me if redundancy was an issue with me I woulda put Sisqo and Saved by The Bell to rest a long time ago.

Oh wait.....

• 4 years later...

Archived