Hondo's Bar

Hondo's 3.0

The NZA

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks C&J....if you guys are more comfortable with a funky red, i can try to find one like it....hideous skins arent too hard to come by.

Stripping useless data off the forums now, and gonna try spoiler tags tonight as well....wish me luck.

This place could use a little crazy....

My idea (whihc I know s probably impossible) would be that each person would choose their 50 or so emoticons, so that would be part of their profile. So thier choice of 50 would appear in Clickable Smilies, and if they logged out, and signed in as someone else, it would show someone else's.

Otherwise, I look to the left of my text box and see room for alot more than 15 emoticons.... :2T:

nah, dont work that way, man....you gotta see the same emoticons everyone else does. all i can do is add more to the clickable section, so if you want, you could pick the more used/useful ones, along with some other hondonians, and that's' what we'll have there.

...done. "Member #" and such shit data's gone, and Spoiler Tags are back in the forums i think theyre needed in....just look for the spoiler.gif tag when you post, or simply put in the brackets the old-fashioned way...seems to be working good.

Few more graphic tweaks here & there, but until more skins become available, this is basically it, people - hope you like it. Ive put in a few requests to bring back the "Member of the Day" feature, not many other modifications ive come across that we'd really use...i wonder if anyone's really gonna use the new fonts?

fuck, but i love the new Town Square. Thanks again MH. :2T:

wow, someone uses that feature?

yeah, theyre built differently, some mustve left the feature out, because ive got the option universally turned to "on" when its availabe...

any of you graphic/photoshop :shady: ...

1) can you make the logo to this forum say "Suggestion Box" instead of "fire skin"?

2) over in the Comics forum, way at the bottom there's about 8 images - batman, punisher etc logos (there's also superman up top). could someone just strip the white background off em & upload them back here or wherever, so they wont stand out so much?

I'd appreciate either one, as im completely useless outside of Paint. Thanks as always.

maybe its just me, but i keep seeing:

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 1603 of /sources/action_public/topics.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 1612 of /sources/action_public/topics.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 1603 of /sources/action_public/topics.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 1612 of /sources/action_public/topics.php)

at the very top of fight club.... :shady:

Archived