Hondo's Bar

Hondo's 3.0

The NZA

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When in the Music for the masses (I don't know if it's doing it anywhere else) When you try to post a reply after a reply you just made (as in a seperate reply window) it automatically edits the previous reply you had and adds it to that. Which is cool, but that's not what I wanted lol.

sorry to be a bum.

haha...yeah, good work MM. only other request i got now is the comic logos, lemme know if you needs em PMd.

MH - threre's a few bugs im pickin up, hadnt noticed that one, but sometimes i have to reload forums like politics to actually click on certain threads & get a response...there's things i can fix, like how our caldendar got fucked, and things like that, that i pretty much have to wait on an upgrade/patch for, but good noticing, lemme know what else you find.

Crimson - yeah, was hopin for more firefox friendliness this time around, but its really up to the individual skin-maker to allow for that, so i too see em off center in a few corners, sadly.

Nick the comic isons are in the Comic thread.

BTW we should prolly make all of Hell's kitchen invisible to anyone who is not a member and signed in to prohibit google bots and the like from anonymus peering on the site. Today we had almost 20 google bots checking out the chick thread and other threads in that forum. Just food for thought.

I hate that spy shit. :pinch:

Ah, but see, that's a bit tricky, there.

If the bots dont come, they dont archive, and then we dont get found. There's been a handful of people who've found us due to google & such (werent you one of them? i could have it wrong), and the bots dont take up too much bandwith, far as i can see - weve even survived the big mad invasions, like that record breaking one this time last year.

I choose to keep the bots visible, ulike other boards ive been to, just so everyone knows theyre about in case youre curious. I mean, there's options - i could keep people from seeing forums or even avatars if theyre not signed in, but we get a lotta random visitors too, and since weve got the bandwith, i dont really mind - long as a few of them eventually sign up, you know?

but youre right, the hot chicks thread is prolly one of the most voyeured ones we have, heh. Anyway, thanks again for your work & your input, man, keep it comin.

hmm...well, weve got one link to the Jukebox page, but that's been moved, so yeah, i should update that, good call.

You mean the banner up top? That's the one Metal designed, i think it goes wit the skin, m'self...what do you have in mind?

...did you figure out the poll option, or shall the great sarcasmo pay you a visit? its an option when you make a new thread. youll be pleasantly surprised when you figure out the option to make mulitple polls in one post...and yeah, quick edit's a cool feature too.

ok, so: MM, MH, dante, imaging :2T: -

i wanna make a logo for our forum pubs, using a pic from hondo's ireland chapter - SOF, KOS, Jont & some guy i forget. im attatching 2 pics, can you take whichever you think works best, write "Forum Pubs" across the top, and mebbe a Hondo's ireland chpater inna corner, with a wee flag or somethin? They created it, id like it to show that, give the forum a feel and all. Just as long as the dimensions somewhat fit that forum's logo...itd be awesome. Lemme know.

2004_0620Image0069.jpg

2004_0620Image0072.jpg

It's been there for a while, so if MM wants to make something for it that's cool.

If you wanted another Music video clip or whatev, lemme know and I can do that. and if you want the banner a bit longer, since it seems short due to 3.0

Cool, I'll pm the ideas, I'm thinking on it. Awesome MH Thank you :2T:

I'll take a peek at it Nick, The Irish Banner that is... :ohface::2T::2T:

Archived