Hondo's Bar

Silent Hill

Jont

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the Penny Arcade guys are on it. I seriously don't think this movie is as bad as all the critics say it is..

I've been spending wasting some time at the IMDB boards for this movie and it seems that it's divided between people who loved the movie and people who hated it, and it seems most fans of the game loved the movie. I've been replaying the first game and I think I know why, the voice acting in the game is mostly terrible, but it doesn't detract from the experience too much because you're expecting it, it goes with the territory. PS1 game? Choppy graphics, shitty voice action, goes with the territory.

Having only played part 1 (and like 20 minutes of 2), I can't really say that I'm an expert of its closeness to the game, but the films was great! I liked it ALOT!

The actting was shit (as Lindsay said), but who gives a shit! Who goes to horror films based on video games for the actting?

I COMPLETELLY agree with Rach! It wasn't so much scary as it was intense as fuck! INTENSE... AS... FUCK! The music is what did it for me the most!

I loved it!

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I think this is one really great movie. Then again, I never played the game.

Since I saw it, I though it was great. And seeing that the director and all the people who make it, where big fans of the game I can't help but think that they made a good job.

I must buy this one, so I see it again.

Archived