A beautiful girl

A beautiful girl

Can turn your

World into dust

I stood in front

Of her face

When the first

Bullet was shot

Such a beautifully composed song...I love it. It never fails to deliver great emotions... The bridge right before he sings the last two verses sounds so great it makes me really get into the song... but the part that gives me chills is the last line of the song (so sad!)... Over all the song is just awesome... :)

One of my very favorite bands, I can't do it, I can go by album tho.

Pablo honey - Stop Whispering I think is one that just pumps me up, I think it's my favorite straight rockin radiohead song. Blow out is great too.

The Bends - Black Star, the high pitched vocals on the verse make the hairs of my neck stand on end. And Fake Plastic Trees can bring a person to tears.

OK Computer - Let Down, this song encompasses what is amazing about the whole album, all the layers blend into a perfect whole.

Kid A - Idioteque (so catchy!) and Motion Picture soundtrack. Tho I think it's the acoustic version of motion picture soundtrack that really gets me.

Amnesiac - I Might Be Wrong is a damned good bit of funky ambient strangeness.

Hail To The Thief - 2+2=5 was my favorite the first time I heard the cd because it just rocks your socks off when you're expecting another calm electronic album. Sit Down Stand up is my favorite right now because it sounds like the culmination of what radiohead has done and where they're at. The ending is just orgasmic.

As far as B sides go How Can you be Sure is an effin amazing straigh forward acoustic rock song. More people need to hear it. I think it's off the "High and Dry" single.

Talk show host and Punchdrunk lovesick singalong are the obvious amazing songs that aren't on a major album. If you're a radiohead fan and haven't heard em, walk, don't run to your downloading program thingy.

• 7 months later...

Radiohead is just amaazing... Although sometiems I have to be in the mood for soeme of their music...

I guess it was kind of dumb to have only oNE favorite RH song... Because shit, I know I loves me most of them...

Especially Life in a Glass House from the Amnesiac album.

Great song... I totally dig that Jazzy part... so surreal... almost...

(nice thread......)

my top three.....

Electioneering - Ok Computer

this song is just incredible, its raw, edgy and against the grain of the rest of the album

Pyramid Song - Amnesiac

this song... this song could make anyone break down, cry and appreciate the beauty of music....

Airbag - Ok Computer....

what can i say, perfect opener to one of the most perfect albums out there...

all beautiful songs.... like spinning plates is very high up there too, as is pulkpull revolving doors

idiotheque does a lot for me too, its very different to the usual radiohead stuff.. funkier and dancier.....

and then no surprises i think really blows me away....

yes! when i first heard that song, it made me think of dreams. i play it when i'm feeling mellow.

radiohead is the closest thing to being my favorite band. i actually buy their cds.

I love Go to Sleep off of Hail to the Thief. I love the mixed meter flow of it and the guitar. There, There is great too. I fucking love radiohead.

other songs i love:

pyramid song

everything in it's right place

karma police

backdrifts

talk show host

exit music

there are more but i'm really bad with song titles so i'll just stop with what i can actually remember.

• 1 year later...

How to Disappear Completely

That there

That's not me

I go

Where I please

I walk through walls

I float down the Liffey

I'm not here

This isn't happening

I'm not here

I'm not here

In a little while

I'll be gone

The moment's already passed

Yeah it's gone

And I'm not here

This isn't happening

I'm not here

I'm not here

Strobe lights and blown speakers

Fireworks and hurricanes

I'm not here

This isn't happening

I'm not here

I'm not here

When I was in counseling five years ago after my father suddenly died, the therapist recommended I write a letter of my feelings to him. I titled the letter after the name of this song and listened to it on repeat while I wrote the letter. Later I read it aloud at the grave and burned it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hail To The Thief - 2+2=5 was my favorite the first time I heard the cd because it just rocks your socks off when you're expecting another calm electronic album. Sit Down Stand up is my favorite right now because it sounds like the culmination of what radiohead has done and where they're at. The ending is just orgasmic.

hail to the thief is considered their weakest album (although i'm not a fan of pablo honey)... but jeez, sit down stand up is a total gem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived