Hondo's Bar

FUCK THE FUCK UP WITH THIS FUCKING POLL FUCKITY FUCK

The NZA

What to do?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,00 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation ot untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,00 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation ot untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

I'm torn with this question, because I myself have an ask-me thread that has gone sadly quiet. I think that the fact that it's housed in the wee-men subforum has something to do with it, and I'd like it to be moved somewhere that it gets more exposure - I miss people asking me hi-larious questions, dammit :( So without casting a vote here's my answer: I would like my thread to be in a place where it gets more exposure and inspires me to participate more in the boards. If that means moving it to the general pubs, great. If it gets lumped in with the other threads in its own subforum, that's okay too, as long as it gets the same attention that other threads get. But do *something* with it, it hasn't seen any action in a month, and it had gone more than two months before that.

That's just my $0.02. And $0.02 is all you get, Nick, after I already gave you $25 to keep this place open ;)

Why not throw 'em in Sports? Lord knows we can use some activity in there!!

Lets just lock them all and chalk 'em up as stupidity expierence! Then they can all fall into the depths of Hondo's, be forgoten and never be spoke of again! Oh and if somebody tries to start a new one... we just kill 'em!

OR...

Just throw 'em all in The Powder Room where all the other gay shit is...

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Or me modding the Ask thread for that matter. I've already been relegated from Town Square to Crapshack, I can only get lower.

I knew I was setting someone up, I'm glad it was you. If he makes you moderator are you going to delete tham all in a drunken rage?

Archived