Hondo's Bar

The Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency

APANCHALYPSE NOW

Panch will appreciate this:

I had a dream the other night that I was in a zombie-strip club. For some reason, i was also topless, but not a zombie. I was feeling really bad about myself because all the dudes were checking out the zombie-strippers but not me. Then I came to the realization that it wasn't because I'm not hot...it' was because I wasn't a zombie. And those dudes were in to zombies.

This is not a joke. I really had that dream. Kinda creepy...

Panch will appreciate this:

I had a dream the other night that I was in a zombie-strip club. For some reason, i was also topless, but not a zombie. I was feeling really bad about myself because all the dudes were checking out the zombie-strippers but not me. Then I came to the realization that it wasn't because I'm not hot...it' was because I wasn't a zombie. And those dudes were in to zombies.

This is not a joke. I really had that dream. Kinda creepy...

Indeed... :)

Oh man, Tulip! That's awesome! When I direct my first zombie flick, do you mind if I use that idea! Well not exactlly like that, but it'll something along the lines as:

"The city is on fire! Zombies are runnin' amuck! Me and the few of us left duck into one of the only buildings that doesn't look like a missle hit it! The local 'gentleman's club'! 'Super Freaks' I think it was called! Always drove by (before all Hell broke lose), but never had a reason to stop! I mean, I had a girlfriend! She's dead now..."

Okay again, this is not a joke. I am being stalked by the undead. The restaurant I work at has an ad around town, and in very small print in the bottom corner it says: No zombies allowed. :ohface: WTF?

What is that supposed to protect us or something? Jesus. What if they're rebel zombies with no respect for rules? What if they're like the black Freedom Fighters of the 1960's? I mean, those guys didn't let a sign stop them from making a stand against oppression. What if these zombies have similar feelings about being ostracized from public places?

All I know is the first time a zombie sits at my bar and says "Hnnah hannhan grahhhh" (Translation: "I ain't movin'.") I'm going to be very torn between my desire to not have my brain eaten and my belief in equality and integration. :sarcasm:

Okay again, this is not a joke. I am being stalked by the undead. The restaurant I work at has an ad around town, and in very small print in the bottom corner it says: No zombies allowed. :eh: WTF?

Sweet damn. I want that sign. Oh and I'll protect you from the undead. I got enough Martial Arts skills to keep them at bay. :ifyouknowwhatimean:

Archived