Hondo's Bar

Best Video Games

MusicManiac

Yeah Sony's fucking practices for bringing games over here suck. I'm still cheezed at not getting Suikoden I and II, and Devil Summoner for PSP.

Fuck them in the ear with a razor.

Maybe it's the lack of sleep or something else but is that Sarcasm.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Bish - Strider 2, no good? Man, it was quick, but i dug it.

2) One more genesis game id love to see again: Rolling Thunder 2. Fucking lvoed that one.

3)

...dammit, hate to bitch, but MM could you try to bring back your original posts in this thread? i kinda want to split it up and make a 'horror/survival horror" thread, finally got Echo Night on FDB's say-so and The Suffering on yours, with Manhunt onna way, wanna talk about it in an appropriate thread :ohface:

oh, no, i was talkin bout the PS1 sequel, i never played/saw the Genesis one...id be curious, i never played that or the NES one. But yeah, the PS1 sequel is fun, just short, and you open up another strider that makes the game even easier when you win (and you kinda have to win if you keep playing, cause you get unlimited continues that restart damn near wherever you died).

You know, I really wish Capcom makes a Next-Gen Strider (they gotta let Clover do it too)...you know since X-box has Ninja Gaiden. But yeah, i got my PS1 Strider Pack and yes it was short (too short, really) but it was sweet.

sorry for jumping in to this coversation. :pacman:

hah, no jumpin in, strider talk is always welcome, and i too am hoping for a next-gen one, with zero-gravity chambers and such; the character's all over capcom's other properiteis, i dont see why not, eventually.

ps was it me, or was Strider 1 in that pack a lot harder than the Genesis one? mebbe cause i always did that "extra continues' cheat on the old one, and had a rapid-fire controller....

ps horror game thread made, look for it nearby

• 2 months later...

Archived