Hondo's Bar

Best Video Games

MusicManiac

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing beats, clipping a zombie's head off clean with the a double pump action shotgun or laser sighted .45 Resident Evil style though...

326017ss13.jpg

"Hey,what's up peeps?... oh shit, a chainsaw?"

35.jpg

"Take that, bitch..."

GC0326_1_lq.jpg

"... and this..."

11.jpg

* Starts singing, Cum On Feel the Noise by Quiet Riot * at this point.

Nice.

Ive yet to see a controller layout i ever liked more than the NES advantage: everything you want, and laid out just right for an arcade feel too.

Doesnt hurt that ghostbustes controlled the statue of liberty with it, either...

Valkyrie Profile

Norse mythology holds that Valkyries are female warriors responsible for ferrying the souls of the dead from this world to the next. In Valkyrie Profile, that's precisely what you do. The demigoddess Valkyrie travels around the world, entering the lives of heroes just before they die - or just after. The Valkyrie then takes their souls into her possession, where they fight alongside her in an attempt to find retribution. Each of the more than 20 characters that join your party is either deceased or immortal. With such heavy prerequisites for joining Club Valkyrie, it's not surprising that many of the game's engaging scenarios are filled with pathos, tragedy, and high drama.

This is my all time favorite game.

Seeing how your a RPG fan like myself. There's a game for the PS2 called Disgaea. It's a fun an very long Rpg. I'm have over 300 hours invested in that game.

The Netherworld - a place darker than a pitch-black cave, located deeper than the depth of the seas. It is a cursed land where evil reigns and foul beings dwell. Nobody knows its whereabouts, but everybody fears its existence...

The story takes place two years after the death of King Krichevskoy, the ruler of the Netherworld. His son Laharl slept for two full years, unaware of his father's death, while demons fought for supremacy over the Netherworld. With the help of his subordinate Etna and her underlings, the egocentric, megalomaniac Prince Laharl fights his way to become the next king.

If you want to know more check out Wikipedia

And yeah this game makes the Hondo's Hall of Fame.

• 1 month later...

Senshik's list of BEST VIDEO GAMES!

Vagrant story!!!

D-Vagrant%20Story.jpg

Brave Fencer Musashi!!!

brave_fencer_musashi_1.jpg

Chrono Trigger!!!

Chrono%20Trigger%20Wall%202.jpg

RE: Code Veronica!!!

B00000K10U.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Medal Of Honor!!!

B00005OOL3.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Puzzle Fighter!!!

W_PuzzleFighter_A.jpg

Onimusha 3!!!

oni301_3.jpg

and the list will continue...!!!!

ok...this was a hard task, but here are my top 5 games for the SNES, PSX, and DC:

Super Nintendo:

supermetroidrc1.jpg

zelda3jj3.jpg

ff3th9.jpg

sf2ir1.jpg

chronoal5.jpg

Sony PlayStation (this was tough)

mgspsxjd0.jpg

csotnuh9.jpg

ff7cw4.jpg

re2ja9.jpg

xenogearsfh5.jpg

Sega DreamCast (this was easy)

sf3pk0.jpg

cvs22pzz1.jpg

mvsc2ct2.jpg

recvlu2.jpg

projectjust2dcei5.jpg

...yeah. I think that will do. Now i gotta think about the PS2 Selection... :Zombie:

It took me a bit, but i think i got my top 10 NES games (it was too hard to limit it to 5). Here i go:

NINTENDO (Fuckin' A this was tough)

leofzebfja7.jpg

c2sqftv1.jpg

contrafqi5.jpg

gngfil4.jpg

irons1qc6.jpg

mario3fb5.jpg

mm3zu7.jpg

mtpo1cr7.jpg

tmnt1xo8.jpg

tetrisnftg8.jpg

...had a hard time choosing between sequals of ceratin series, but u get the idea.

Archived