Hondo's Bar

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 3 weeks later...

Watching Unfriended: Dark Web (thanks to whkever added it to vudu). It is surprisingly tense. Premise is silly, but once it starts going shit really becomes stressful and hard to watch in certain areas. A pleasant surprise.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, this was the best zombie movie I've seen in years. It doesn't waste anytime getting into it, and is legitimately fucking scary. These were some of, if not the most terrifying zombies I've ever seen. Just a great movie all the way through.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Wow! 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

JyMZyaP.jpg

I'm in the middle of this and it is pretty, pretty, pretty, creepy. Antrum is supposedly a lost film from the 70s and has one of those "if you watch it you die" curses. It's pretty gimmicky, but once it starts moving you get past that pretty quick. It's messing with me a little bit. It's got some genuinely disturbing moments, and some rewatch value for hidden symbols and background stuff going on. I have 30 minutes left, but wanted to post some thoughts before I forget. Will come back once it's over. 

• Wow! 1

Seriously though, I liked that movie a lot. It's got some Blair Witch and Evil Dead vibes. It creeped under my skin a bit and is staying with me. Its on Prime for anyone with it. It was a fun little surprise. 

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just watched the Dead Don't Die. Pretty disappointing. The trailer was incredibly misleading, but it was a Jim Jarmusch movie and I don't know what I expected. It has it's moments, but they are few and far between.