Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

Is it... Is it still the thing to do y'think? Now that the guy's back? Kinda takes away the kitch value of it. I'm still getting one for Heirloom purposes regardless(it's true, If I were alive during WW2 I'd be collecting nazi memorabilia for my kids), and still awaiting a price, accordingly.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUnsies?

It occurs to me to disclaim-I'm in no way comapring MM to Hitler or any of his posts to the Jews. He only edited about 6000 of his posts. If that were the final tally of the Holocaust, folks'd probably shrug and say 'One less NY bank.'

Oh, I'm so fucking terrible

not too terribly much; shirts last time were $16 or so (cause of the volume we ordered) so given that its gonna be fewer id say likely $18 and then shrug & look over at aarty for the shipping price, cause she was awesome about that last time.

Why was I getting yours again? I remember thinking I was getting yours but then I remembered you're rich as shit(or at least have waaaaay more money than me) and can afford your own, and any affection can be bought with booze instead of clothes.

Archived