Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

Yeah, but you gotta setup a paypal account to link it to your bank, its not difficult (did it for hondo's) but it takes a few days or so. if nothing else, there's always money orders.

also, arch: my account might get freed up next week as well, we'll see.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how do i pay into a paypal account? i dont have a credit card you see and i dont know anything about setting up a paypal account

As far as I know, you can use a credit card, debit card, or your bank account info. If you have those, you're set.

Good call, glad you guys got it sorted.

The good news for arch & others is that ive made this a lot simpler, finally resolved things with paypal...my ass hurts, but these things heal. Anyway....donations are again welcome to help keep us open, but anyway, the "donation" tab up top of our main page will now be acceptable for the t-shirt project, just be sure to let me know the details of your shirt on the purchase (as well as address) to make things quicker. We should be able to get this going officially now.

Sounds good, now that its sorted itll be a lot easier. I was hoping to front for the non-paypal kids (jumbie, etc) but im not sure how much room ill have credit-wise soon, so we'll see in the coming week or two. Meantime, paypal for all others once we can put up pics & such.

ill spring for missarah's, to put me down for that too.

i think you can just make credit card payments right then by signing up, you only have to go through trouble to link them to your bank account to accept credit card payments from another, so yeah, if youre just sending payment from a card its easy enough.

Like i said, if not, any kinda funds sent will do but the faster the better...if SOF or anyone could head/cover for the irish chapter and be reumburssed (sp?) that might be quickest.

Treasurer, did i mention i've the fiscal management capability of a cabbage!

100k mortgage over 20 yrs, thats a fiver a week man! - Sign me Up!

Nah seriously, obviously i'll spring for Nanno and Me, and any other Irish Chapter member who wants one.

Just make sure you sent the moolah to me, PM me for my address details. :2T:

Sounds good, now that its sorted itll be a lot easier. I was hoping to front for the non-paypal kids (jumbie, etc) but im not sure how much room ill have credit-wise soon, so we'll see in the coming week or two. Meantime, paypal for all others once we can put up pics & such.

ill spring for missarah's, to put me down for that too.

thanx nick! i can represent in dirty jerz!

Archived