Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16.05 USD. Postage I have no idea, I'll have to check the post office.

NICK, YOU FUCKER! CALL ME SO WE CAN GET THE PROTOTYPE AND GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD.

busy week. busy, busy, busy. kind of. i dunno.

got another interveiw & such this week, plus some family goings-on, so i cant nail down exactly when im available...worse comes to worse, can you borrow a digi-cam and get the shots to me?

SOF, got your $, ill work it out, thanks man.

• 3 weeks later...

eh, sort of?

i think joel was waiting on me to go with him to the shirt place, but its been a no-go recently, still just hoping he can get on down there and if they cant draw up a prototype, mebbe he could just get a few shots of a similar shrit so we get a visual on the quality, i imagine the project should be well underway after that.

right. so, what? november is when I'll see that chart, right?

Happy Thanksgiving, whore. And yeah, i gotta get everyone's #'s and such there, but im not adding until people pay up here.

Yeah, I paid like forever ago...

You paid in July!

Joel, again, im not really mobile at the moment, and still got things to do for these departments im applying with - any day you can get by the t-shirt place and just get detailed pics on a similar style shirt, so we can vouch for quality & be on with it? these really oughta be made ready by the holidays, i think.

I love it when you talk dirty to me

Joel, again, im not really mobile at the moment, and still got things to do for these departments im applying with - any day you can get by the t-shirt place and just get detailed pics on a similar style shirt, so we can vouch for quality & be on with it? these really oughta be made ready by the holidays, i think.

alright, i'll swing by tomorrow after work.

Exactly; this is a no-go without at least that many, which from prior accounts, should be doable. So far, weve the $ together for like 2-3 from SOF (how many was it? send details when you can, man), 1 each for aarty, sen, *missarah*, me, arch, and 2 for jax, so that's about 10 so far. i dont think the remaining 15 will be impossible, but again, we gotta sort this out soon to have it on the table in time for the holidays.

Archived