Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

cool, that puts us at 15 already. looking good. once we have the $ for at least 25, we'll draw up the final, official list of names, #'s and sizes, and PM/email/call any of those previously interested to make the final offer. If everybody non-local allows for shipping, this could end up going over pretty smooth.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said, I've got Ana, Mei & Brian covered--just waiting for some $$$...

Hondos Screen Name: Chancellor Cocatine (if it's too long, then Cocatine)

Desired Number: 5

Quantity of shirts requested: 1

Size Desired: XL

Money to Spend: money will be on its way, waiting for payday

Hondos Screen Name: Princess Meia (if it's too long, then Meia)

Desired Number: 25...if it's taken then 45

Size Desired: XL

Money to Spend: see above

Hondos Screen Name: Dark Kannigit (if it's too long, then Kannigit)

Desired Number: 67

Size Desired: XXL

Money to Spend: see above

Absolutely, ill refund your money if it doesnt pan out, but serioulsy, no reason it cant have legs by the holidays.

Those seriously interested: stay on Arch! PM him, alla that, soon as we get pics and i can start pushing for money and get this thing moving. its gonna be a lot harder for me to manage this in the coming months, so the sooner, the better.

just waiting for SB to get back to me with another copy of the High Res Logo: the first one he gave me got corrupt.

Hooray Windows!

any luck on this front? i recall him saying he had a sharper one than the ones id posted, but i can always check back & see if i have a higher rez one myself, somewhere - just hate to see this still held up.

SB/Arch: where are we with this now? do we have the high-rez image, can we get a demo up this week?

if we cant get this rolling & have them on-hand to ship in time for the holidays, im gonna have to refund the money, which'd be a shame after all the work done so far.

Archived