Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
been having problems with the picture. It apparantly wasn't High Def enough for him.

I'm going back in exactly 2 hours to see what he can do, and I'll let you know in about four hours.

Independence Day is on tv tonight so i'll be right here....waiting....like a ninja :blink:

and in case you get too comfy ^_^

'fraid im busy tomorrow, otherwise id go too - can you take some high-quality pics and get them up here? we can still raise the money (in a week or so if we're lucky), but allowing for time to have them made as well, and shipped out by the holidays, i dont know about...either way, be good to finally have this one going.

MAN BOOBS!!

that said, fine work sir. i like the lettering/# on the back, comes off more jersey-like than our original efforts, and the logo looks sharp on the front. how's the quality of the shirt itself?

If everyone's cool, we could get the actual fundraising for the order ready, and make a cutoff date of next friday (12/14), would that allow enough time to get the order done though?

thanks ya'll

and no, we can't do black: part of the recent hold up was that the logo wouldn't look good on a black shirt because of the black outlining. When he showed me on the screen, it looked better in white.

But yea: he had this done in a day, once the kinks were worked out. If we can get the order in, it shouldn't take more than two-three days for the shirts to print.

thanks ya'll

and no, we can't do black: part of the recent hold up was that the logo wouldn't look good on a black shirt because of the black outlining. When he showed me on the screen, it looked better in white.

We could put a white outline around the thing, easy. Just sayin'

alright, the problem with the black shirts:

The guy said that because of the color scheme (and this is usually the case with black shirts), the printers and equipment require a. more prep time and set up and b. use more ink. For a small quantity of shirts like we're ordering, it wouldn't be cost effective for either us the consumers nor the printer. Because they use laser, he said it would require more time, more ink, etc.

Now, I don't know if it's true or not (not in the business), but the guy said he hardly ever does black shirts for that very reason.

So what do you guys think/want to do?

Archived