Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

Man, looks great! I want a white AND a black one (so when I'm 'home' and 'away')! Here's my specs:

(white one)

Name: Da Cap'n

Number: 12

Size: L

(black one)

Name: APANCHALYPSE (NOW optional)

Number: 666

Size: L

We'll meet up, Joel and I'll give ya the ass... I mean "the money"! wink wink

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, so black shirts look like a no-go, but high quality white ones are, and can be done in a matter of days (from what joel's been told) once we're done raising funds, so that means next week should be all about that, with next friday/weekend being the official cutoff for orders; i dont know about you international kids, but locals/stateside can at least have it by christmas, hopefully not much longer for everyone else, if we do it this way.

I gotta check my records, but we got money in from aarty, benny, SOF covering the irish crew, and a few others, but a lot more requests, including people not currently on, so this is gonna take some calling/myspacing to figure out.

I'm cool with white or black really. Most of my t-shirts are black anyway so a white one would be a change heh.

Just to recap:

Name: CrimsonFire

Size: L (im assuming the US large is like XL over here and im only a skinny fucker)

Number: 77

and SoF rest assured i havent forgotten your €€€. Still kickin myself for forgettin about it last time.

I'm cool with white or black really. Most of my t-shirts are black anyway so a white one would be a change heh.

Just to recap:

Name: CrimsonFire

Size: L (im assuming the US large is like XL over here and im only a skinny fucker)

Number: 77

and SoF rest assured i havent forgotten your €€€. Still kickin myself for forgettin about it last time.

wait is u.s. XL bigger than euro XL?

Who do we have to pay to? Nick?

that one took care of itself nicely.

And whats the paypal account?

Just use the "donate" tab on the upper right corner of the board's main page.

And how much is the shipping???!!!!!

that, im not certain; the us postal service's website should be good for an estimation if you list your home country's info.

wait is u.s. XL bigger than euro XL?

I was in america years back, we went to some shoppin center like sears or something and the sizes that would have fit me back home were slightly bigger yes.

On the subject of white. Yeah i was hoping for black and i dont think white looks quite right. I'd go for grey too.

Well i'd put it like this, given we're paying for our own, what diff does a few dollars make.

Personally, i probably wouldn't wear white, its just not flattering for guys with a bit of beer gut like me, so i'd probably end up just using it as a rag.

I appreciate all the hard work you've done Joel but if its gonna be white i'd rather pass, and make up my own with the High Rez image as a one off.

*sigh* i understand white's not ideal somehow, but after all this time, it really sucks to have guys backing out now that its ready to go and not before.

i guess either joel finds out what other options are available (though again, he specified black t's, as an example, would be significantly more $$), our hondonians go do more sit-ups, or we gotta ditch the project's current form. Ill wait on joel first.

ok, I found an online site that will do the shirts.

This means, however, that I will require another sample to show you guys before we can go through with this. This is the site:

http://solidprintwear.com/digitalprinting.htm

Now, here's the reason why we couldn't get it in color with the other guy:

Just like traditional screen printing, digital printing of light colored ink on dark colored garments requires an underbase of white ink to be printed first. However, the white ink prints very slowly and the ink is expensive. Therefore, a different pricing schedule is required for dark shirts. See the table below. Of course, you can always contact us for a quote if you are confused about anything.

Obviously, these guys will do it...but it's going to be a tad more expensive/shirt. Because we're doing front/back: we're looking at either $15.95 or $19.95/shirt. I'll find out shortly.

I'm going to buy another shirt now (as I type this) and when I get it, I'll take pics of it and see if you guys like it. If so, then we can do along with this after all.

It's best if we do this in bulk, else it's much more expensive if we do it one by one.

Archived