Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

No real update, nothing new since my last post: aarty sent more $ and FDB put in the jar, that's all i got so far.

again, that list ASC posted? we need to myspace those people (or mass PM them here, and hope it emails them a notification or something, i think leaving profile comments does that by default) and get the funds together if this is gonna happen, and im working basically through christmas so i elect pretty much any of you to do so, and ill be back to help soon.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isa - youre welcome to come by, but yeah, there's the link, i forgot the current skin hides the toolbar up top.

Lottie - my bad, checked the records and there you were :doh: so yeah, i got the $ and your size/#, we're good.

i still need the info from Wayne on who he paid for & their details - DoJ and ASC posted theirs, but were you guys part of his payment or wha?

The rest of the batch, ill draw up a message and send it via myspace or here, but again, if anyone wants to help with contacting people to see if theyre still interested, that'd really help & prolly get this thing off the ground.

Cool. well, from the irish guys, i think DoJ and ASC posted their details, meaning, were gonna need #'s and sizes again for wayne, nanno, crim. yeah, they might be on that list ASC reposted, but im lazy so uh, make it happen.

L'obo - i think its $16, and then we just need the size and # you want onna back, presuming you want your username on it...theyre lookin sharp!

Archived