Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only you people could make suggestion box resemble the crap shack in a week's time. bravo.

but yes, we have some busty womenses, which is so awesome, im gonna try to revive the calendar. Oh! and as for shirts, dinghy reserves the number 9.

number 9.

number 9.

number 9.

...sorry. but yes, i think jess' idea is awesome, but seroiusly, how many of us are in for that? its a nice tee with a hondo's logo onna front (if you want custom shit - like a diagram of the hot costner, or jersey #'s on the back, i think you gotta talk to panch, but its not that much either), but her plan's a lot cheaper if we do indeed get enough people who're down.

Panch should have pics of our examples up soon, and hers shoudl be even sharper - jess, any images you can post to sell the idea?

I gotta refine the hondos image first, won't be able to get a real final product made without mass producing them but what I can do is get a reasonable facsimile made through CafePress for all to see. I'll get on it sometime this weekend and hopefully have a shirt to show you next week.

Setup: $25.00 per color (as the process require one screen per color to be created)

Shirt cost: Jerzees 100% cotton 5.50oz solid color tee shirt: $5.75/ea

Printing cost per shirt: 1st color is free, 2nd/3rd/4th/etc is $.30 per color, per item.

Minimum order of 24 items per order.

So. $75.00 setup, $140 for 24 shirts, and about $15 for printing cost per shirt. Total that up and you're still paying less than 10 bucks per shirt, not including shipping, and I think we have enough active hondonians that we could band together and pay that, versus 20 bucks a pop for a vastly inferior product. Shit, I'd be willing to eat the cost of getting it set up myself if it meant getting some really nice, high-quality shirts made. I really like this idea and I don't know why I didn't see this thread before today.

Do we have 24 people? I'm #1...

I call #40.

I think this is a great idea....though there is absolutely no way on God's Green Earth that I'm going to let any of you (particularly not Nick, Bishop or gunsmith....and ESPECIALLY not Jax) make my shirt without me being around. I shiver just thinking what you guys would come up with.

The only person allowed is MM....simply because even if it is embarrassing, it'll at least look good.

• 3 months later...

I wanted 13 cause I was the 13th member of DD...wow.. I forget how long I've been part of this forum sometimes.

Also when are these shirts getting done... I want in. XL for me please. let me know how much.

Are there Onesies available cause I'd so put my kid in one.

honestly, if you guys wanna duplicate #s im sure its fine, i cant imagine you walkin around a crowded place and seeing someone with the same shirt, same #, much less username...but if you do, remember: the law of hondo's dictats you kill them on site. There are no exceptions to this.

When Panch re-manifests or whatever he inteds later this week, hopefully he'll have some words for this thread, the project's still in his hands. Ill check back with Ruby when i can to see how things are comin on her end.

did everyone see the pics of us from Megacon & how the first drafts of these shirts came out? theyre pretty cool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived