Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds good. I got the credit card to put the order on (we made about 35 or so), do we need anything else? you got the image from SB, right? do we need to put that to disc to bring with, or can you send it to them or how's it work?

Man, i hope theyre ready for all these details. $16.05 still sounds really good for a logo onna front, jersey name & # on the back.

wait, shit, im going with LL to miami-dade on thrusday, i cant garuntee ill be back by 6, though im gonna try. lemme call you on the road & let you know about what time we should be back if not by then.

i know. its gonna be such a relief to place the order in, im certain ill forget what an amazing pain in the ass the shipping's gonna be once theyre here.

i think ill host a small get-together for the locals to pick up theirs, and if anything, im half tempted to just have everyone grab 1 or 2 of you international kids to help send them off, but then looking at how our secret santa goes, they might never get anywhere, so mebbe i should just grab a few of them and drag them with me to the post office. Good times.

i know. its gonna be such a relief to place the order in, im certain ill forget what an amazing pain in the ass the shipping's gonna be once theyre here.

i think ill host a small get-together for the locals to pick up theirs, and if anything, im half tempted to just have everyone grab 1 or 2 of you international kids to help send them off, but then looking at how our secret santa goes, they might never get anywhere, so mebbe i should just grab a few of them and drag them with me to the post office. Good times.

Nick, I already told you that I got you covered. I've got a postage machine and boxes here courtesy of my company and will be more than happy to get you squared away.

you do? so uh, you're saying just dump the international orders off with you? you cant be serious. these people are animals, aarty. even if you teleport them into their homes, theyll never be happy! :2T:

PS need final #'s and size info from: FDB, *missarah*, and Jumbie. Since most of them likely wont see this anytime soon, off to myspace.

I'm going to pack all the shirts into a flatrate box and mail them to Jan & Wayne...they can take care of distribution over there. We can do the same with all the Texans...

Easy as pie...

Speaking of mailing things out and whatnot...when do you want your SS gift? You might not care about yours but Sen's has perishables (I think)...

well, that covers most everybody...wait, how did we miss Boogie? he shoulda got one. anyway, there's also Lottie (UK), Jumbie (Guyana), and uh, SB & RA (central FL). 2T gets his when next we sees 'im.

also, hell yeah i want my gift! if anything, can it survive till the shirts come in, hopefully some time next week?

also, hell yeah i want my gift! if anything, can it survive till the shirts come in, hopefully some time next week?
Well, if he remembers, Benny's supposed to call ya about swinging by sometime today to drop it off...if not--<sigh>who knows. The box is sitting in my parents living room along with some of my stuff and they kinda look at it daily. I fear that one of these days, it'll be out with the trash...
heh, reading back on an old thread, there was such outrage that the logo had whores, someone objected to it being on merchandise.... and another suggested using parley instead of whores...man, makes me wish id've been here back then...
Yeah, I remember when that happened...lol. You got the link?

Yeah, i just got off a late shift, finally going to bed. Read: arch, im not awake again till at least 6 man, call me then. Benny's welcome to stop off 'round that time, but i cant stay too long, meeting a buddy for drinks around 730.

that said, arch is planning on coming by today to place the order. with MH's help, im finalizing the last of the details, but i believe i got everybody's info, sans Jumbie, who's either gonna reply to my PM by this evening or take whatever i can manage for his lanky ass.

We collected for everyone, more or less, with Joel & I hopefully working together to pick up the 6 people i took on. That said, sorry again to acalis that we couldnt work it out, there oughta be a round 2 sometime and im sure we'll raise more funds for em by then buddy.

If all goes well, we could have these inside of the next week or two. Will post with updates once the order's in.

To update everyone:

they got back to me a few days ago, wanted the detailed order info (sizes, #'s etc) so i sent them the spreadsheet with all the info, havent heard back yet but its the weekend so im waiting till tomorrow. The vector graphic of the logo seems to've worked, we'll see if they need more.

The good news is, we had 36 shirts total so the amount per shirt came up cheaper than originally quoted, its closer to $13.50 now, so the excess can either be applied to shipping (aarty, you still good for that? we need orders to UK, Ireland, Central FL and Texas), put to board upkeep or refunded whatever's left.

Anyway, ill post back on monday after hearing theyve confirmed our order and hopefully have a rough date on when they'll be ready, likely in the next week or two.

mebbe, i might yet hold onto 2T's to give him at next year's megacon or whenever he gets back to orlando, last we spoke it was still in the cards.

heard back from them today, theyre troubled by the image file we sent them, theyre expecting an .ai file; i just contacted SB and hope to hear back on it soon. they sent me the invoice (got all our sizes/#'s down) and said as soon as the image is sent their way, i can pay up and get the order started. so yeah, this is getting done this week people, and with any luck, we'll have them ready to ship out before the month's end.

To everyone involved designing and making the logo, for all the time put into pulling teeth/numbers and sizes from us and/or organising printing...hearty thanks! I'm confident it'll all be worth it a few weeks from now, when we display our Arch-filled t-shirts to the jealous masses...

Archived