Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alot of people don't realize that about Havana Club. When Castro stole the Bacardi stations in Cuba, the Bacardi people relocated to their auxilary plants in Puerto Rico and Miami and continued production. He then tried to sell Bacardi interntaionally, but was sued and lost. He then just renamed it to Havana Club.

Normal havana club wouldn't be the nicest, i go for 3 anos, thats a different kettle of fish, i also like mount gay (both for the name and taste) and morgans spiced

Oh god, a british friend of my best man brought over a bottle of Cap't Morgans, left most of the bottle and noone liked it so they gave it to me and that shit ROOOOCKED!! Haven't been able to find it in any regular bottle-os since though. :(

Oh god, a british friend of my best man brought over a bottle of Cap't Morgans, left most of the bottle and noone liked it so they gave it to me and that shit ROOOOCKED!! Haven't been able to find it in any regular bottle-os since though. :(

Dude, miami... You me, a bottle of that...

A romance made in heaven :)

:offtopic: if it aint about t-shirts, take it outside

Well, today's the magical day that one of my projects saw fruition - The shirts are here! :):love:

T-shirts1.jpg

T-shirtsback.jpg

T-shirtsbox.jpg

T-shirtsbox2.jpg

all 36 chambers shirts be here, people, and lookin' sharp. This week's crazy for me, but we'll have a get-together, likely next week, to distribute them to locals & work out shipping to the non. Meanwhile, ogle away, and also enjoy my modeling video premier, a full 30 seconds of goodness.

Archived