Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They look great. Ben & I look forward to grab ours and all of the out-of-towners that I will be mailing...

Nick, to make this as painless as possible, can you make me a list of name + mailing address for each set that is going out? That way, I can pass by the post office and pick up however many boxes I need.

I know I'm sending one to Ireland & one to Texas, but I know there are others...let me know.

Next week is tough for me, so it's going to have to be either tonight, Sat or it will have to wait until next Sunday night...

DoJ - wait, why you ask, do i look simpson-like in those pics? jaundice usually makes you more yellow, as i understand it.

Baytor - it was all for you.

arch, Aarty - i'm home tonight. i might go gym or running but that's about it; as far as you go tho aarty, im uncertain if i can have that list ready for you by tonight - there's one group to TX and one to Ireland as you said, but one more shirt to Guyana, 2 for N. Florida, 1 for the UK, and 2 for the midwest too. Aussie ones come with me, so that should about cover it, and ive got most of the addresses already but i dont know that i have em all, lemme go check.

also, im planning a get-together for sometime next week to distribute them all. more on that to come, but meantime, feel free to shower Archangel, Silent Bob & co for their efforts in pulling this one off, people!

alright, boss, I'll swing by this evening around 7-8

Lemme see if Ben's up for it and we'll swing by as well and that way I can also give your your darned SS gifts... Not too long--we don't want to overstay our welcome...But I do have a karaoke game w/ 2 mics for the PS2...

oh, christ, did you get karaoke revolution too? you're as bad as bishop....heh, lemme know, i just got my mic back for rock band too. im sure my vocal stylings will be only stronger with this awesome cold.

either way, ok, ill be around here from 7-8, see ya'll then.

Alright, everybody, Aarty now has all the non-local, non-aussie shirts. and the addresses to go with em, so theyll get to you soon enough. Meantime, i gotta say, there's a ton of solid :ifyouknowwhatimean: 's to go around here, again between SB's imaging, arch's efforts in landing the place, and aarty's shipping for us.

Congrats everyone on a jorb well done; locals'll get their shirts next weekend, and the rest of youse oughta have them likely in a better timeframe than we all got our secret santa gifts.

Aarty how much do we owe you for the shipping?

Chocolate...by the ton.

Not a penny...Nick & I got that squared away. I'm actually going to get home tonight and pack them up all nice & pretty and head to the post office during my lunchtime tomorrow. If the post is as good as it was during Christmas, you guys should be getting your shirts within the week...

I'm almost ready to go on mailing these out. Postage & mailing labels are printed--just got to get to the post office.

Who all has the mailing list, tho? Is it Nick or Arch cuz I have just one question (even though I checked with you a zillion times on Friday)...I'm going to PM the both of you & hope you get back to me before tomorrow morning...

bad news for ASC, m'man...

looks like you got left out on this one. its completely my fault, too - wayne paid up damn near a year ago, and i only factored in so many for the amount he paid (him, nanno, doj, crim). I kept thinking i had you in that lot, but looking at the order sheet, it looks like i didnt. Really sorry man, and as soon as i get the next wave of hondonians (ive already got some names that i need to confirm, but have interest - dante, arc, bishop and others), i promise ill make sure to have you in that lot.

Again, really sorry man, my fault.

DoJ - wait, why you ask, do i look simpson-like in those pics? jaundice usually makes you more yellow, as i understand it.

Baytor - it was all for you.

arch, Aarty - i'm home tonight. i might go gym or running but that's about it; as far as you go tho aarty, im uncertain if i can have that list ready for you by tonight - there's one group to TX and one to Ireland as you said, but one more shirt to Guyana, 2 for N. Florida, 1 for the UK, and 2 for the midwest too. Aussie ones come with me, so that should about cover it, and ive got most of the addresses already but i dont know that i have em all, lemme go check.

also, im planning a get-together for sometime next week to distribute them all. more on that to come, but meantime, feel free to shower Archangel, Silent Bob & co for their efforts in pulling this one off, people!

Fuck off they will. Aussie/Crim shirts come with Arch/Isa/Sen. :crush:

Archived